#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to purchase a centre forward in Jan as unfortunately Sergio can’t be relied upon to play any significant number of games

am hoping its just mourning the loss of his sons grandad maradona and spending time with his son
football comes 2nd in times like this and aguero will know when its right to play

Kompany was a perma-crock and still made it work, lets give Aguero (who's nowhere near that bad injury wise) a chance.

He’s pretty much done at the elite level :( Injuries have fucked him. What an absolute legend he is but sadly, all good things come to an end.

I don’t think we’ll go for Haaland. I think it will either be Nunez or Daka.

Too many injuries haven’t taken their toll , what a shame. Could of been the greatest ever if stayed Injury free

If he comes back from this latest set back, plays a few games then breaks down again, I'm afraid people may be right that his time is coming to an end

We don’t actually know he’s fcuked and will all be delighted if that’s not the case. However, City need to plan on that basis. Anything else would be a bonus.

It's getting time I'm afraid.

I hate even thinking of writing him off but, since the initial lockdown after the raggy derby he's played around 2 full games over 4/5 matches.

He'll always be a hero & legend but, trying to get to the fitness level we require isn't doing him any good.

It'd be great if he could get 20 more goals for us over all compies to get to 400 & 3 more International caps for 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.