#10 | Sergio Agüero - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the plus side. At least he'll get additional rest and training time. The Brummy cloggers would have kicked him non-stop.

If he started isolating on Friday, which I think he did, Sunday is the 10th day.

So does he get to play, or is he available from Monday?

I’m really missing watching him! More than any of the legends who’ve left us over the last four seasons, even though he’s still actually with us.

If he started isolating on Friday, which I think he did, Sunday is the 10th day.

So does he get to play, or is he available from Monday?
Don't see him starting until the Cup match. Hopefully he gets off the bench which looks like it might be Villa. My big fear now is that it is nearly a full year since he has played any regular football. Still if he can stay fit for a few months he can net a few vital goals in the spring.

Not available again for the Villa match.

Ive been sensing all season that Pep is managing Aguero (and the team) for life without him and starting that transition now using the covid outbreaks/isolation/injury/lack of fitness etc etc as reasons to do so.

We know that we are going to have to deal without having Sergio in the next 12 months (ish)...I think Pep is managing him out of the team now (not rushing him back etc).

For me we still need him, he is easily the best finisher int he team and we miss that despite our recent displays. Long term we need to find a replacement (and that is not Jesus).....we need a mobile striker to fit into the very fluent front 3.....imagine a young Sergio as part of that front 3........someone who is a better finisher than Jesus, Sterling, KDB, Bernardo etc

Not available again for the Villa match.

Ive been sensing all season that Pep is managing Aguero (and the team) for life without him and starting that transition now using the covid outbreaks/isolation/injury/lack of fitness etc etc as reasons to do so.

We know that we are going to have to deal without having Sergio in the next 12 months (ish)...I think Pep is managing him out of the team now (not rushing him back etc).

For me we still need him, he is easily the best finisher int he team and we miss that despite our recent displays. Long term we need to find a replacement (and that is not Jesus).....we need a mobile striker to fit into the very fluent front 3.....imagine a young Sergio as part of that front 3........someone who is a better finisher than Jesus, Sterling, KDB, Bernardo etc
He is isolating for 14 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.