Sergio Aguero announces his retirement | A thread to pay tribute

Thank you Kun, for your years of service to our club, for your record goalscoring, for being a fantastic role model and for giving us so many unforgettable memories including one of the stand out moments of our lives. One of the, if not the greatest player ever to don our shirt.
Have a happy and healthy retirement legend.

IMHO the greatest all-round striker I've ever seen in the flesh (and I've seen some great ones in my time). Always played with a smile on his face and always brought a smile to my face too. Good luck Sergio - simply the best. Can't wait to see you back at the Etihad to receive the huge welcome and ovation you richly deserve.

Legend is used far to much nowadays but quite simply Sergio is one of the top Legends at our club has been mist by every single fan of the club since he left, I hope he comes back for plenty of visits so we can all let him know what he ment to us all.

Thanks Sergio

Not just for the greatest moment ever and the many more goals and trophies but for how you conducted yourself at our club

Your contribution to making how City are now considered amongst the top clubs cannot be underestimated

You stayed and gave everything for our club

Thank you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.