Sergio Aguero announces his retirement | A thread to pay tribute

Thanks for everything Sergio.

You've given us memories to last a lifetime.

Our greatest ever goalscorer.

In bits watching this conference. Gutted for him that he's had to stop early but he should have no regrets.

Hope he comes back in some capacity.

I'd have been on my feet applauding him from the moment he stopped speaking. Very moving.

If we ever buy one he should have a job for life coaching our strikers. He was our best ever player at doing the single most difficult thing on the pitch. A legend and a phenomenal goal machine. He will never get the media acclaim or adoration because he played for a team they despise. Their fake sympathy today of a player who’s achievements they did their best to downplay or ignore doesn’t wash with me.

The greatest striker we have ever had, one of the best the league has ever had. Yet i still feel like City did not promote him like other clubs do for their players, he should have had every individual recognition there was for all his talents. Kevin had to change his PR team before he won all the awards he has deserved, City be much more active.

Thanks for the memories Serg, the best ever.

What more can I add that hasn`t already been said on this forum.
I never thought I`d ever see a better player than King Colin but then the take over arrived and by fuck some of the talent we`ve had has been ridiculously brilliant.
From Big Vinny,Yaya, and the majestic Merlin to the unbelievable talent of Sergio, by far the best striker I have seen.
Thanks for the wonderful memories you brought to our Club Kun.
As others have said lets make him our Global Ambassador.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.