Sergio Aguero (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Surely anything of a serious nature would have leaked out somewhere by now and been major headlines so let's just stay calm and resist the verbal abuse of MCFC.................it's undeserved!

Do you think there was a club source for those stories this morning about Aguero possibly playing in Dublin though? If there was, they must not be pretty confident.

Most of the media except SSN seem to be ignoring this delay, probably because a player making an announcement on his twitter is pretty unequivocal. But how long will that last?

southern muppet said:
The club are tweeting about other random shit are they not, anyone on twitter up for bombarded them with questions about this?
just did

zeven said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
zeven said:
I already started. we shoudl demand an update.

Sounding like a spoilt bunch of kids. Get a fucking grip. Demand?! Who are we to demand shit, no matter what you people may think, we have NO power in this regard.
I dont see why keeping the fans updated on the situation is wrong?

Why should they?

Because people on here are of the "I want it now!" persuasion? Business don't go announcing every little detail of every deal before it is sealed, even then they don't give everything. Why would a football club?

The Doctor said:
Surely anything of a serious nature would have leaked out somewhere by now and been major headlines so let's just stay calm and resist the verbal abuse of MCFC.................it's undeserved!

This

skybluelyon said:
look you can say that i'm flapping but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON. if we fuck this up we will be the fucking laughing stock. they were quick to use twitter to say he was coming to the stadium, so why can't they update us. fuckin getting pissed off with this
Laughing stock was losing 4-1 to Lincoln City, home and away to Wycombe......

The Doctor said:
Is your surname "Sides"? I used to live in Worsley.

cleavers said:
skybluelyon said:
look you can say that i'm flapping but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON. if we fuck this up we will be the fucking laughing stock. they were quick to use twitter to say he was coming to the stadium, so why can't they update us. fuckin getting pissed off with this
Laughing stock was losing 4-1 to Lincoln City, home and away to Wycombe......

what you tosser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.