Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

We let him leave on a free and Barca slap a €100m buy out clause on him. Lol
Spanish clubs are mandated by law to have release clauses and Barca/Madrid always set theirs high

That didn’t take long.

Meh standard first interview stuff, all new Barca/Madrid players say it. He probably will have a dig at Pep/our board but this particular interview is nothing noteworthy

Spanish clubs are mandated by law to have release clauses and Barca/Madrid always set theirs high

Meg standard first interview stuff, all new Barca/Madrid players say it. He probably will have a dig at Pep/our board but this particular interview is nothing noteworthy

whats the odds of city getting barca in the champions league groups

Personally I think if he can lose a couple of pounds and have a good pre season he could be back to his best with Messi. Good luck to him. He's off to an amazing club and the fans will adore him.

I know he’s off but when I saw the BBC headline I genuinely felt sick.
He’s given me some of the highlights of my football watching life..

Personally I think if he can lose a couple of pounds and have a good pre season he could be back to his best with Messi. Good luck to him. He's off to an amazing club and the fans will adore him.
Hes off to a club in turmoil, and don’t think he’s overweight just worn out. So doubt he’ll play more than half the games. i also don’t think he’s ever linked that well with Messi. All that said mothing but great memories of him will alway be grateful and wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.