Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Good luck Sergio. You will never be forgotten.
On balance still think it's the right decision to let him go but only if we get the World class striker the squad needs

Even though it looks weird seeing him in a different shirt I can only wish him good luck.

It looks like the Pot 2 of death in CL this season, assuming scum and dippers in pot 2 there’s a 1 in 6 chance we get Barcelona in our group?

I don't think of all players the same even if they were magnificent for us, I am feeling the love for VK, Merlin and Dinho but can't quite grasp Sergio even though he genuinely is a legend with us.

Wish him well but hope Barca go down in poverty, onwards and upwards I say.

The inks not dry on his signature and he says " its a step forward in his career and barca are the biggest club in the world"
Nothing like sticking the boot in to your former employers.Pep made the right choice no doubt.
Looking at the quotes that wasn’t Sergio English, so something probably lost in translation. Probably said biggest in debt club in the world

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.