Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

in aguero saying barcelona are the biggest club and the best in the world ?
well a dodgy old banger and struggling to start and would not pass a MOT fitness test is going on a free transfer to a club that is fucked. i say manchester city are the greatest club in the world getting £1.5million a month of there wage bill hahahahaha

love you aguero

He feels wanted , he didnt feel it here despite peps croc tears
Kaz we don’t know what happened. Story I heard is that he wanted guaranteed game time and current money to sign a new contract, if true one of those decisions is Pep’s and one isn’t. I share your sadness about him leaving though

Result aside did you have a good trip ?
It was a great trip thanks Kaz, apart from more hills than I expected, getting old! A nice city, so many more Blues than Chelsea fans, I think our lot as usual got too excited and pissed before the game and therefore I am told Chelsea were louder on tv? Mind you, winning helps in the noise creation department. I love Pep to bits, but he did get it wrong I think

It was a great trip thanks Kaz, apart from more hills than I expected, getting old! A nice city, so many more Blues than Chelsea fans, I think our lot as usual got too excited and pissed before the game and therefore I am told Chelsea were louder on tv? Mind you, winning helps in the noise creation department. I love Pep to bits, but he did get it wrong I think
Glad you had a good time , it must have felt free after the last year . Yep pep got it very wrong , the biggest game most have ever played and had to be constantly thinking of the new formation , ah well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.