Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Someone has to be the bad guy and Pep has taken on the role. As long as he acted in the interests of MCFC I’m ok with how he managed the situation. I am not surprised at the claim from Kuns father. Pep is always lavishing praise on his players. Imo he actually removes himself from the spotlight.

Its a shame it has ended that way. Got to back Pep on this
You don’t have to back anybody. There is no point choosing sides, we all like Pep and Aguero. Aguero and his people are just not happy with how it ended.

Ah, I am dreading when we have Aguero sat in an interview and things start getting twisted.

Real shame its had to go like this.

You don’t have to back anybody. There is no point choosing sides, we all like Pep and Aguero. Aguero and his people are just not happy with how it ended.
True however Pep did give an opprtunity to Aguero when he was fit. Penalty miss vs Chelsea was the final straw.

True however Pep did give an opprtunity to Aguero when he was fit. Penalty miss vs Chelsea was the final straw.
You can’t be serious, how can a penalty miss affect their relationship? Other players have missed penalty this season btw.
Grow up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.