Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

You can’t be serious, how can a penalty miss affect their relationship? Other players have missed penalty this season btw.
Grow up
It could of turned Pep mind. Especially with Champions League gameIf Pep didn't really rate him he would of been moved on a lot sooner. He isn't the first player to take potshot at the Pep and he won't be the last.

Last edited:
If Pep really wanted Sergio gone he would've been gone years ago

Also what is the truth, because his dad is making it sound like he wasn't offered a contract at all whereas we've been lead to believe that he was offered a reduced role which he declined

Do we still think we'll get this Aguero and Silva testimonial eventually so we can give them a proper send off

Just saw the clip of him being rolled out at the Nou Camp in their kit

Talking about a fucking punch right in the gut
Yeah it got me like that mate after the results on Saturday and then to see that.... I feel like giving up on football.

What a horrible fucking week..

I think it hurts knowing we could have won the game and that Aguero wanted to stay.

It could of turned Pep mind. Especially with Champions League gameIf Pep didn't really rate him he would of been moved on a lot sooner. He isn't the first player to take potshot at the Pep and he won't be the last.

The player has not taken a shot at Pep. As of yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.