Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

These last few years have been brutal. Kompany then Silva now Aguero all consecutively. Legends, all of them.

Is it just me who doesn’t want the statue? I’d prefer something similar to a Manchester Mural on the side of the stadium
If ever there was a deserving cause for a statue it's this, Sergio, David and Vinnie, they are the cornerstones of what has been built in East Manchester, they didn't just come for the money, they saw an opportunity to be part of something big and saw it through. They gave us everything, lets give them a statue...

If ever there was a deserving cause for a statue it's this, Sergio, David and Vinnie, they are the cornerstones of what has been built in East Manchester, they didn't just come for the money, they saw an opportunity to be part of something big and saw it through. They gave us everything, lets give them a statue...
I'd include Yaya in that. I know there have been issues along the way with him but he was always fucking immense on the pitch.

Personally I think a statue of David, Vinny and Sergio is a fitting tribute to those three players. A combined 30 years of success on the field and not a hint of bother off it should be recognised with a permanent tribute. It is the end of an era in many ways but, as is the case with City now, it's always the beginning of a new era. Sergio gave us 'that moment' and I for one will always cherish those celebrations alongside the best fans in the world. I'm sure he'll get a nice little earner to finish what has been an outstanding career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.