Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I'm really hoping he doesn't end up at another Premier League club, would be terrible to come up against him playing for Chelsea, or god forbid, the rags.
he would never go the reds, but he could go to chelsea, that would suck. I prefer if he went to barca

I'm really hoping he doesn't end up at another Premier League club, would be terrible to come up against him playing for Chelsea, or god forbid, the rags.
Why would he sign for a fuckin pub team ?

He’s given us his best years professionally and some brilliant moments. He seems to be a genuinely nice bloke. If he decides he wants to stay in the premiership good luck to him. Love him to stay but time moves on.

the issue is that he clearly wants to play too. Theres little room for sentimentality at the highest level, that line of thinking is why barcelona turned into an european joke, getting pounded by any semi decent team cause they maxed and played most of the old guys til the wheels fell off

It's also relevant to suggest that the players we have approached to replace Sergio would want a sign from the club that they would be the No.1, without fear Aguero was still on the scene.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.