Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

They are not sergio and he doesnt want to leave imo

Tolmie was clear , a signal had to go out that he was not in the way of haaland

And that is tolmie's reading of it, as much sense as it makes, doesn't make it a fact anyone can just claim. It may well be a side benefit to signal to any signing that there is a first choice space available, but I very much doubt it was the real or even primary reason for announcing it when they did. It was donevwith Sergio in mind as much as anyone. Giving him time to sort his next move out, giving him the end of the season without the pressure of his contract hanging over. That is respect in itself.

True , this is sergio , i am having a problem with the ending of this story , i am emotional about it , it doesnt feel like the others

I feel for you, I really do. That is why I am discussing this and disagreeing with you, not for any other reason. And I'll say it again, you only feel that way because you have chosen to stick to that singe aspect view. You did do before it was announced too. It was a hopeful refusal to accept a reality of his leaving, and now it is a backlash coping effort, to deflect and replace disappointment with anger.
And in part, there is some truth to it. But it isn't the whole picture.

People do realize that Sergio was actually offered a contract?
Think he wants a new challenge and good luck to him wherever he goes which I hope is Barca . We have witnessed our greatest ever striker in action for many years and if it’s the end of an era he. So be it . Thanks for the memories Sergio kun augero.

Perfect time for him to leave with hopefully the champions league that he really wants, with fans seeing him off at Etihad would rather this way thsn the unfortunate way Silva left

He looked good today but worth pointing out he played as a 10 behind Jesus, not as a striker. Allowed him to receive the ball in good areas without worrying about pressing.

On the rare occasions we play with a 10 behind a striker, we have Kev and Phil.

Sergio is the greatest striker I have seen at City, and I am so lucky to have had 10 years of watching a truely great professional.

I don't want to have to witness him not playing due to being unable to reproduce his very best out on the pitch . Injuries have been a problem for him recently and I would rather he goes to play with Messi if that is where he chooses, and have a good if short career playing and scoring more regularly.

He will join Vincent and David who have been favoutites of mine and given so much pleasure, as well as being great servants and ambassadors for the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.