Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Absolute cracking goal yesterday and the Sergio of old shone through. Its just that I think it's a bit surreal that Aguero is still a world class striker but it rarely seems like he is due to almost constant niggling injuries and lack of opportunities when on the bench.

I hope its Everton as like us they are the peoples club in a city dominated by a psychophantic media love in for the coach wreckers, Sergio has built a legacy that leaves us all a lot prouder than we could have dreamed, creating a slice of that a few miles away works for me.
In reality however as with Fabian Delph wed be selling an injury prone player whose consistent week in , week out role in any prem team is a risk i would spend £200k weekly to take .

Kaz I understand your sentiment, but think about this. If El Magico had stayed another year it would maybe have hampered Phil Fodens progress. If Vinnie had stayed on, would we have signed Dias? If Zabba had stayed would we have signed Cancelo? Maybe, the timings aren't necessarily true, but you get my drift? Things move on and morph into something greater.

Kun would get less and less game time and it would have been a less dignified departure, how ever painful it seems.
I also see something in the stars, we started with an Aguero moment & I can.only see us finish with an Aguero moment come end of May

Pep has built 2 sides in 5 years & won't stand still, he has committed another 2 years & I have no doubt with another 2 signings we could see something really speacial in Europe in the next 5 years
Without Sergio we will be ok & if we do sign either Haaland or Kane we will go to another level

Sergio time is nesrly up but was it one hell of a ride & hopefully we can see that defining moment in Turkey

I hope its Everton as like us they are the peoples club in a city dominated by a psychophantic media love in for the coach wreckers, Sergio has built a legacy that leaves us all a lot prouder than we could have dreamed, creating a slice of that a few miles away works for me.
In reality however as with Fabian Delph wed be selling an injury prone player whose consistent week in , week out role in any prem team is a risk i would spend £200k weekly to take .
You want sergio to go to everton ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.