Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Me too. If he joins Chelsea - however - I'm going to start to worry. Hopefully he signs for some club in continental Europe or maybe a club in South America.
a good mate of mine, and independiente fan, told me years ago that sergio always said he would return to them. I remember he told me he saw sergio make his debut and at the time thought this guy is something special, guess he was right.

A true club legend departs ...

Ten Seasons

Five Premier League Titles

An FA Cup Winner
Six League Cups
Three Community Shields

Our Record Goal Scorer

2011/12
His First Title ... Unforgettable!

Aguero 11-12.jpg

2013/14
The Second Title

Aguero 13-14.jpg

2017/18
A Centurion - A Record Breaker!

Aguero 17-18.jpg

2018/19
Whenever it Mattered!

Aguero 18-19.jpg

2020/21
Tenth - The Last Season

Aguero 20-21.jpg

Forever in our Hearts ...

Thank You!

Like I said in the other Everton thread, which is his last game at home, all tributes in here please ...

End of an AgüEra!

There is this small matter of a farewell on Sunday as well ... but I don't think a section within the Everton Pre-Match Thread does justice to the club legend that he is ... so I'm going to go and start a separate thread for him after posting this - let's put all our Aguero tributes in there please ...

And those lucky ones in attendance this Sunday, please sing your hearts out on all our behalf!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.