Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Thank you Sergio.

You gave us your best and it brought us trophies. 93:20 will be etched on all of our hearts.

If you do join Barca I hope you get drawn with the Scum and carrying on smashing the rag fuckers.

From that first cameo appearance against Swansea it’s been a privilege to watch him , behaved impeccably throughout his career and having bumped into him a couple of times away from football so polite and courteous . Totally love the man and so sad it’s ending but time catches up with all of us . Cheers Sergio .

The greatest striker we've ever had, or will ever have. No question in my mind. Good luck Sergio, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you've done. I'll miss all the smiles you put on my face. City just won't be the same without you.

Our greatest ever goal scorer is our greatest ever City player in my opinion. So many crucial goals , so many magical moments.So much joy from the actions of one person !

My funeral wishes stipulate I want to wear my Sergio shirt in my coffin! If he scores the winner in the Champions League final I will probably be wearing it much sooner than expected !

Thank you Sergio for the wonderful memories!

It is just my opinion , he seems very upset and friends ofhis were saying he wants to stay , his mouthpiece journo pretty much said the same , he would have retired here

was always under the impression he wanted to finish in argentina.

then again i think david silva stayed with us a year longer than he needed to.

Incredible memories of watching a true premier league great playing for my club. Adios Sergio, goodbye and good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.