Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

It is just my opinion , he seems very upset and friends ofhis were saying he wants to stay , his mouthpiece journo pretty much said the same , he would have retired here
I’ve heard this also, I also heard that Kun has a real issue with how Pep dealt with it and really isn’t happy about it all but that’s a conversation for another thread

Thank you Kun, the best striker ever to grace these shores. The memory of that last minute goal against QPR will never be forgotten. Absolute legend.

So long to the man responsible for the greatest sporting moment in my life. It's really hard to believe it's the end. I still get goosebumps and a big goofy smile every time I think about that moment. You gave us so much and I only hope you can come on in the 80th minute of the Champions League Final and score the winner to bookend your career here.

End of this years post.

What a player, its been a privilege seeing him in a City shirt for all these years and he's given us some incredible moments, including THE single greatest moment in Premier League history!

Gutted I won't be there to see his final appearance on Sunday, but I hope him and Silva will be back for the belated send off they both deserve when things get back to normal.

What a player, its been a privilege seeing him in a City shirt for all these years and he's given us some incredible moments, including THE single greatest moment in Premier League history!

Gutted I won't be there to see his final appearance on Sunday, but I hope him and Silva will be back for the belated send off they both deserve when things get back to normal.
Excellent post could not have put it any better. Just a pity his last season has been so low key with all the Covid problems and the niggling injuries that Father Time has submitted him to.

He never upset the apple cart and is a model pro with a lovely sense of humour. Good luck for whatever you do in the future Kun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.