Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

out for up to two months with a calf injury , a real shame his career appears to be fading away and will be remembered as "injury prone" , the best striker i have seen and deserves to be ranked with the best.He played 275 games in 10 seasons, he's hardly sicknote Darren Anderton , hope he gets 100% fit for Barca and rips it up.

Signed for PSG mate.
Jaysus fuck. I honestly thought this was another power play for more tv money or some such. I thought it was a long shot, but if he was going anywhere, PSG with Chelsea as outsiders. Glad it wasn’t the latter though. I didn’t think we’d have been in for him after last year. And I’m glad we didn’t bother. Interesting to see if Serge follows at some point.

Nobody has registered anybody. Anywhere. Registrations aren't till the end of the month.
Are you sure about that mate?
I thought the whole point of the registration window was that a players registration could be moved at any point during said window. If a player can't be registered until the end of the window how can Grealish play for us now?

Jaysus fuck. I honestly thought this was another power play for more tv money or some such. I thought it was a long shot, but if he was going anywhere, PSG with Chelsea as outsiders. Glad it wasn’t the latter though. I didn’t think we’d have been in for him after last year. And I’m glad we didn’t bother. Interesting to see if Serge follows at some point.

Fucking hell mate, how have you missed that?

I wish I was like you. Chilled as fuck.

Fucking hell mate, how have you missed that?

I wish I was like you. Chilled as fuck.
I don’t do Twitter or any of that. And seasons not really started for me yet, it was the strangest preseason I’ve watched city for many years. (Delighted there’s no silly international travelling for this pre season). But I genuinely thought it was a power play, so I just switched off, and after me telling me girlfriend as much, he decides to fuck off to PSG and make a bollax of me :D she’s out with her mate now, so no doubt I’ll hear about it when she gets back…haha

Are you sure about that mate?
I thought the whole point of the registration window was that a players registration could be moved at any point during said window. If a player can't be registered until the end of the window how can Grealish play for us now?

I think the two things confused are adding a signed player to their books with registering them for the league for the season, froms sep1. The second hasn't happened yer, till the squads are finalised. Thats what Barcelona have the issue with, not adding players to their books.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.