Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
pml79 said:
Andouble said:
I don't believe a word of what Graham Hunter says. If it's Eto'o or Aguero (or one of the Real players) it's one or the other, impossible to have two of those plus Dzeko and Balo. Impossible. 2 of them would want to leave by January.
dont forget if we get eto he will go to africa cup in jan

relevant, but irrelevant. You don't buy 2 more 30 million strikers (even if one is in exchange for Tevez) just so you have 3 more as backup for a 3 week period in January.
point taken but there will be injurys suspensions n lot of games to

MCFC-alan88 said:
rastus said:
blinkblue said:
Question. Is it Ag-ere-o or Ag-wereo?

aggidoogguero, overated. Prefer Eto

23 vs 30. No question. Aguero is only going to get better and better with age. Eto'o... well, he's just getting older.

Ok, but eto has proven himself in Europe etc and i feel would be great for us, Aguero stats are for a team thats not fantastic but that can work both ways. just my personal opinion but looking forward to whoever we sign.

Andouble said:
I don't believe a word of what Graham Hunter says. If it's Eto'o or Aguero (or one of the Real players) it's one or the other, impossible to have two of those plus Dzeko and Balo. Impossible. 2 of them would want to leave by January.
easy ,,shut the door on your way out dzeko,if not i will lol.
am sorry pal i just cant get what the fuss is about with him,i dont want to not rate him but i cant help it the guy annoys me up to now

rastus said:
blinkblue said:
Question. Is it Ag-ere-o or Ag-wereo?

aggidoogguero, overated. Prefer Eto
How much of Aguero have you seen? I can tell you that personally I think he is in no way overrated. Top top quality player. Would be a much more sound investment that Eto'o in my opinion, he would bring much more than just goals to the equation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.