Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
this copa america has turned into a fucking pest,regarding tevez and aguero.
how many teams from each group go through because there are only 3 groups,do the 2 best 3rds from each group get through

yozzer said:
how many teams from each group go through because there are only 3 groups,do the 2 best 3rds from each group get through

Yep, secretly hoping the Argies go out at the group stages and Brazil don't. It allows Real to talk to Tevez but not Neymar and allows us to talk to Aguero.

yozzer said:

I'll put it this way: only 3 teams DON'T go through to the next round. Outrageous.

Tevez said in his statement that he thanked the Sheik and I think he did this so that the club will 'help' him, provided he doesn't slag us off to our targets.
Now that might mean accepting a smaller fee like £40m if we get our target be that Aguero or whoever

Jackson-ctid said:
LoveCity said:
okstate99 said:
Just thinking out loud here.. Any chance we Tevez go to Real in quick deal? (not let them steal him of course) For them not to pursue this Aguero thing?

The rumours point more towards us giving Adebayor to Real for 6m with the same result.

Indeed, it seems like Mourinho wants Adebayor and Tevez and we are willing to let it happen as long as they lose interest in Aguero as they are our only major rival for his signature. Aguero wants Champions League football and I'm sure he'd pick Real Madrid over us but if Real Madrid don't want him, we're the only team who can afford him so he'll happily come here.

So basically.

Tevez and Ade for Higuian and £31m cash. I would take that.

Oh and.. Bugger off about Aguero he is ours.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Tevez said in his statement that he thanked the Sheik and I think he did this so that the club will 'help' him, provided he doesn't slag us off to our targets.
Now that might mean accepting a smaller fee like £40m if we get our target be that Aguero or whoever
Might be a good shout that mate. But why the fook did he say what he did in that TV interview?
How could he big us up to Aguero after spouting that shit about Manchester?

Let's hope their squad see him like us. Great footballer but thick as a plank.

i know one thing Manchester city are playing a blinder at the moment because truthly at this moment none of us how a bloody clue who what we are doing in the transfer market!

Might be a good shout that mate. But why the fook did he say what he did in that TV interview?
How could he big us up to Aguero after spouting that shit about Manchester?

Let's hope their squad see him like us. Great footballer but thick as a plank.[/quote]

It aint that bad he spent 4 years in Manchester!!!

Wasn't aguero big mates with Mascherano when he was at Liverpool, someone said a while back that he had been to the Northwest with his mate and liked it or words to that effect. Fuck me with the money they earn its not as though they have to live in a two up two down in Irwell Street is it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.