Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chick Counterfly said:
Zangatangaring; you remind me of me. Not a good sign.

anyway;

If Messi-Tevez-Aguero doesn't work, at all, ever, for Argentina, then why would anyone spend ungodly amounts to put Aguero and Tevez together at club level?

And I wonder if one of the intended subtexts of the Corinthians saga was Team Kiarlos sending City a gentle reminder that he's gone on strike previously in order to force a move....

Well, the argentina coach Sergio Batista was using an imitation Barcelona approach. Tevez and messi are both false nines, big mistake. However, don't doubt his intelligence. It was probably a compromise to field the most popular players. Dax777's (who, i must say, is very tactically aware) thoughts on page 202 of this thread will show you what i mean.

If we did get aguero, his creativity as a striker will certainly be most viable as a replacement for Tevez. So what are we doing? Paying Lots of cash to refine our squad. What's the point? tevez is already a proven false nine. Everyone here'll know exactly how much of a catalyst he is in attack.

Please, can you tell me exactly how i remind you of yourself?<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
gazbaz said:
Far too young at the time of the movie release to remember any of the nuances of Ali G's quotes. I think you misunderstand, some of your comments are derisory. Some people, not just me, may find them offensive. Insidious, i believe is the word. Oh sorry, i forgot, let's use 'ignorant.'

Right, I really dont know what you are on about now. Can you please enlighten me as to which of my comments you find derisory and/or ignorant ?

You were asking for advice earlier with respect to how to write a post on here.

1. Dont use 5 words when you can use 1, or you will sound like a pretentious tit.
2. Get a sense of humour

I asked if English was your first language not to take the piss, but because you seem to be misreading the nuances in some of the replies to your posts.

Why was my question about Chris Eubank 'ironic' ?

No need for such strong language is there? I never used such language and i don't plan on doing so. I honestly don't understand how you can't fathom that what you're doing could possibly create conflict. Jeez....... Either your slow; or just trying to annoy me. Also note that it wasn't just me who said this.

Look at the previous 'jokes' you made and explain to me exactly why they're funny. If you can't present me with a valid and logical argument after really assimilating (sorry, couldn't find another word) what you just did. Then, please, just drop it.

zangatangring said:
Chick Counterfly said:

anyway;

If Messi-Tevez-Aguero doesn't work, at all, ever, for Argentina, then why would anyone spend ungodly amounts to put Aguero and Tevez together at club level?

And I wonder if one of the intended subtexts of the Corinthians saga was Team Kiarlos sending City a gentle reminder that he's gone on strike previously in order to force a move....

Well, the argentina coach Sergio Batista was using an imitation Barcelona approach. Tevez and messi are both false nines, big mistake. However, don't doubt his intelligence. It was probably a compromise to field the most popular players. Dax777's (who, i must say, is very tactically aware) thoughts on page 202 of this thread will show you what i mean.

If we did get aguero, his creativity as a striker will certainly be most viable as a replacement for Tevez. So what are we doing? Paying Lots of cash to refine our squad. What's the point? tevez is already a proven false nine. Everyone here'll know exactly how much of a catalyst he is in attack.

Please, can you tell me exactly how i remind you of yourself?

-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:01 pm --

gazbaz said:
Far too young at the time of the movie release to remember any of the nuances of Ali G's quotes. I think you misunderstand, some of your comments are derisory. Some people, not just me, may find them offensive. Insidious, i believe is the word. Oh sorry, i forgot, let's use 'ignorant.'

Right, I really dont know what you are on about now. Can you please enlighten me as to which of my comments you find derisory and/or ignorant ?

1. Dont use 5 words when you can use 1, or you will sound like a pretentious tit.
2. Get a sense of humour

I asked if English was your first language not to take the piss, but because you seem to be misreading the nuances in some of the replies to your posts.

No need for such strong language is there? I never used such language and i don't plan on doing so. I honestly don't understand how you can't fathom that what you're doing could possibly create conflict. Jeez....... Either your slow; or just trying to annoy me. Also note that it wasn't just me who said this.

Look at the previous 'jokes' you made and explain to me exactly why they're funny. If you can't present me with a valid and logical argument after really assimilating (sorry, couldn't find another word) what you just did. Then, please, just drop it.

why not use that vast vocabulary of yours to think of one, i know i can .....

but either way, its not a dick measuring contest, why are you trying to belittle people by using large, or if not complex, uncommon words? there's no point in trying to act the victim and tell people not to use such hostile language towards you, if you are, by all evidence, just trying to actually be what they are calling you .... a pretentious tit.

now i know a hell of a lot of incredibly clever people, they know large words also, but they are intelligent as to the scenario of which they tend to use them, your just putting in unnecessarily large words to try and come off as a intelligent guy, which you probably are .... but it takes a far more intelligent person to know when to use those large words and when not to ..... you "my friend" ARE a pretentious tit and i don't offer any apologies as to jumping into the little argument either.

N-Word-Joe said:
zangatangring said:
Chick Counterfly said:

anyway;

gazbaz said:

2. Get a sense of humour

but either way, its not a dick measuring contest, why are you trying to belittle people by using large, or if not complex, uncommon words? there's no point in trying to act the victim and tell people not to use such hostile language towards you, if you are, by all evidence, just trying to actually be what they are calling you .... a pretentious tit.

now i know a hell of a lot of incredibly clever people, they know large words also, but they are intelligent as to the scenario of which they tend to use them, your just putting in unnecessarily large words to try and come off as a intelligent guy, which you probably are .... but it takes a far more intelligent person to know when to use those large words and when not to ..... you "my friend" ARE a pretentious tit and i don't offer any apologies as to jumping into the little argument either.

FFS, slagging someone off for using words of more than 2 syllables in a post, BM reaches a new low.

Yes, okay. like i've said a million times. A miscalculation on my part. I'll take all the hits for it. Now can we move on? Isn't that the most intelligent thing said so far?

lancs blue said:
N-Word-Joe said:
zangatangring said:

FFS, slagging someone off for using words of more than 2 syllables in a post, BM reaches a new low.

this.

HalfwayUpTheKippax said:
gazbaz said:
Hi Zanga tanagring.

Are you Chris Eubank ?

No this is much more stilted than that. I thought I was reading the thoughts of Kryton from Red Dwarf.

Haha. Careful mate dont upset Zanga he's a bit touchy.

lancs blue said:
N-Word-Joe said:
zangatangring said:

thank you for your support. :). It seems water does indeed take the shape of its container.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.