Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do not see the logic behind aguero coming to city. Yes he is a phenomenal player but we have 3 very good strikers already (assuming Tevez is staying , which I believe he will) . It is hard enough at the moment for the likes of Balo and Dzeko to get in the team. If Tevez leaves , he is a very strong possibility but I don't see him here I think he will end up at Chelsea or Juve going off reports.

Blue Elmo said:
I honestly do not see the logic behind aguero coming to city. Yes he is a phenomenal player but we have 3 very good strikers already (assuming Tevez is staying , which I believe he will) . It is hard enough at the moment for the likes of Balo and Dzeko to get in the team. If Tevez leaves , he is a very strong possibility but I don't see him here I think he will end up at Chelsea or Juve going off reports.

we won't sign aguero unless tevez leaves.

were in 4 comps next season, 3 strikers is perfect.

our success this season was built on team rotation and having the facility to chop and change, if we have dzeko, aguero and balotelli they're all different types of strikers who bring something different to the team.

you can accommodate at least 2 of the 3 in a starting 11 every time aswell.

Freestyler said:
Blue Elmo said:

our success this season was built on team rotation and having the facility to chop and change, if we have dzeko, aguero and balotelli they're all different types of strikers who bring something different to the team.

I'd like a young stand in too, I know Balotelli's young but he's an established member of the team, if two of the three were to get injured we'd have no back up on the bench, do you think Nimely is ready to step up?

Freestyler said:
Blue Elmo said:

What about injuries ? 3 enough? No way IMHO . Here´s another fookin good reason for getting Aguero REGARDLESS of whether Tev stays or not. Chelski under Hiddink!!!!!! We have to think ahead when Carlitos does decide to go. If we let Red Rom a free run at him we´ll have no replacement. We have to be a step ahead of these twats if we´re really serious about being right in with the big boys in Europe

mike channon´s windmill said:
Freestyler said:
Blue Elmo said:

What about injuries ? 3 enough? No way IMHO . Here´s another fookin good reason for getting Aguero REGARDLESS of whether Tev stays or not. Chelski under Hiddink!!!!!! We have to think ahead when Carlitos does decide to go. If we let Red Rom a free run at him we´ll have no replacement. We have to be a step ahead of these twats if we´re really serious about being right in with the big boys in Europe

We only play with 1 striker. 3 is more than enough. It has been this season and it will be next.

Freestyler said:
Blue Elmo said:

Thought Tolmie said we are looking to bring in a striker wether Tevez stays or not?

I wonder whether we'd look at using Aguero on the left or right of a front three - perhaps we are looking at this on the basis that Udinese have tried to push the price up to the point where we think we can get Aguero for similar money to Sanchez... just a thought.

nmc said:
I wonder whether we'd look at using Aguero on the left or right of a front three - perhaps we are looking at this on the basis that Udinese have tried to push the price up to the point where we think we can get Aguero for similar money to Sanchez... just a thought.

I could see this happening, Balotelli or Dzeko up top and Aguero and Silva behind.

kenzie115 said:
do you think Nimely is ready to step up?

I don't think so,he looks a little lightweight and brittle whenever i saw him in the EDS,albeit a few months back now.I think a loan to a good Championship team (Blackpool,Leeds etc.) would be hugely beneficial.

FantasyIreland said:
kenzie115 said:
do you think Nimely is ready to step up?

I don't think so,he looks a little lightweight and brittle whenever i saw him in the EDS,albeit a few months back now.I think a loan to a good Championship team (Blackpool,Leeds etc.) would be hugely beneficial.

Agree, and with Guidetti leaving that doesn't leave us with any young back-ups. It's not entirely infeasible that two of Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli could be injured at the same team, leaving us with only one striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.