Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO Barca don't need him, and the club won't let him go to RM, no other team in La Liga can aford him which by default says he will come to prem league.

Rammyblues said:
IMO Barca don't need him, and the club won't let him go to RM, no other team in La Liga can aford him which by default says he will come to prem league.

Thats what I was thinking. Barca seems to have Rossi tied up, but now they can use Aguero to lower the price a bit if they want to be.

Love to see him at city but I have a feeling it would mean losing Tevez plus every major club in europe wants him.

I cant see it happening but hope i am wrong ! Definately worth the £38 million buy out clause and the rest.

The one bit of hope is they are not going to want him to go to Barca or Real, if they have any say in the matter that is another question.

seems like Ozil is confident that Aguero will join Real Madrid!

he was asked in German interview why he doesn't choose the No.10 shirt and he replied with "The No.10 is for Agüero"

mancityscot said:
absolutely fucking depise real madrid, not becasue of this but they will always be in barca's shadow no matter what, its briliant. hope a bomb drops on the bernabeu.
real and Barca will go back and forth. Barca is having a good run now, but Real will eventually topple them. It could even be as early as next season.

I really believe all real has to do next season is not give up all six points against Barca and they will win the league. Barca will give up more points to other teams than Real. And Real will continue stockpilling talent until they undo Barca.

Dax777 said:
mancityscot said:
absolutely fucking depise real madrid, not becasue of this but they will always be in barca's shadow no matter what, its briliant. hope a bomb drops on the bernabeu.
real and Barca will go back and forth. Barca is having a good run now, but Real will eventually topple them. It could even be as early as next season.

I really believe all real has to do next season is not give up all six points against Barca and they will win the league. Barca will give up more points to other teams than Real. And Real will continue stockpilling talent until they undo Barca.

not for me, barca are a far better team and will win the league once again.

TaylorWill07 said:
Dax777 said:
mancityscot said:

It depends on who Barca buys. The current team just isn't deep enough for me. And they were lucky with the injuries. i.e. Messi never had a longterm layoff and Iniesta stayed healthy most of the season. I don't think they will be so lucky next year. Real on the other hand is stockpilling so much that injury wouldn't affect them coz they are 3 deep everywhere. And that is why they'll probably top Barca.

Dax777 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
Dax777 said:

It depends on who Barca buys. The current team just isn't deep enough for me. And they were lucky with the injuries. i.e. Messi never had a longterm layoff and Iniesta stayed healthy most of the season. I don't think they will be so lucky next year. Real on the other hand is stockpilling so much that injury wouldn't affect them coz they are 3 deep everywhere. And that is why they'll probably top Barca.
fancy a wager on that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.