Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dax777 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
Dax777 said:
real and Barca will go back and forth. Barca is having a good run now, but Real will eventually topple them. It could even be as early as next season.

I really believe all real has to do next season is not give up all six points against Barca and they will win the league. Barca will give up more points to other teams than Real. And Real will continue stockpilling talent until they undo Barca.

not for me, barca are a far better team and will win the league once again.
It depends on who Barca buys. The current team just isn't deep enough for me. And they were lucky with the injuries. i.e. Messi never had a longterm layoff and Iniesta stayed healthy most of the season. I don't think they will be so lucky next year. Real on the other hand is stockpilling so much that injury wouldn't affect them coz they are 3 deep everywhere. And that is why they'll probably top Barca.

I reckon they will get two of their three targets: Fabregas, Sanchez, and/or Rossi. I'd guess Fabregas and one of Rossi/Sanchez. They could use more squad players but Barcelona B finished 3rd in the Spanish 2nd division which is impressive for a team full of kids, so there must be so much exceptional young talent they can call on for different positions. The only problem there is said kids need experience and may be prone to mistakes still.

Akai said:
seems like Ozil is confident that Aguero will join Real Madrid!

he was asked in German interview why he doesn't choose the No.10 shirt and he replied with "The No.10 is for Agüero"

Are you sure he said that? It's hard to imagine Özil saying that...dont see why her would say it.

Is this only from Goal.Com? Or is it actually confirmed somewhere else?

TaylorWill07 said:
Dax777 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
not for me, barca are a far better team and will win the league once again.
It depends on who Barca buys. The current team just isn't deep enough for me. And they were lucky with the injuries. i.e. Messi never had a longterm layoff and Iniesta stayed healthy most of the season. I don't think they will be so lucky next year. Real on the other hand is stockpilling so much that injury wouldn't affect them coz they are 3 deep everywhere. And that is why they'll probably top Barca.
fancy a wager on that ?
The bolded above momentarily precludes me from doing that. September 1st though, if they stay generally the same, you'd have your wager. :)

To be honest...Madrid can beat Barca to the title. Before Madrid met Barca at the Camp Nou...Madrid was leading the table and everything looked good. Madrid played really good and had scored plenty of goals and many thought that with Mourinho in charge now...Madrid would grab the title.

Then they got trashed 5-0 and everything faded away. It shattered the confidence and Madrid lost some easy points after that.

Madrid are going to have a young and deeper and better squad next season. Which have played under Mourinho 1 year longer.

If Real play even better and win the easy games. And can avoid heavy defeats or even take some points from the El Clasicos. I think Madrid will win the title.

The chances is pretty much 50-50, who of them will win next year IMO.

BlueCityfan said:
Akai said:

he was asked in German interview why he doesn't choose the No.10 shirt and he replied with "The No.10 is for Agüero"

Are you sure he said that? It's hard to imagine Özil saying that...dont see why her would say it.

AS and Marca did run the story as well mate and it's direct quotes!

Akai said:
BlueCityfan said:
Akai said:

AS and Marca did run the story as well mate and it's direct quotes!

Oh..yeah. Just checked. Gotta be true i think. Just wondering...why did Ozil say that? I dont think he personally knows Aguero.

Maybe he is ITK? I dont see the need of Aguero in Madrid.

I think it is pretty much nailed on that Aguero will soon become a Real Madrid player.

That would be a disappointment to Kenny Dalgleish and Liverpool fans.

Although posters on this thread appear to have suggested that RM's squad is overloaded with midfield players and attackers, they still only have 24 players in their squad and that includes Adebayor. Mourinho has stated that he isn't required next season and that brings the number down to 23.

I suspect that Adebayor will be sold on by us or included in a part exchange for one of our other targets in the coming 28 days.

As for the RM midfield, I suspect that one of their players, Diarra, will leave the club, possibly to a club willing to PX a similar, but better player.

Rumours abound that he's off to Juve. Newly rich and have apparently met/are willing to meet his buy out clause. I can believe this, they're short on decent strikers at the moment and pace in general.

And its 12/1 on unibet. Worth a flutter!

SilvaLining said:
Rumours abound that he's off to Juve. Newly rich and have apparently met/are willing to meet his buy out clause. I can believe this, they're short on decent strikers at the moment and pace in general.

What a waste, Juve isn't exactly a step up in his career.
If he does go there is shows his lack of ambition.

20sbc07 said:
SilvaLining said:

What a waste, Juve isn't exactly a step up in his career.
If he does go there is shows his lack of ambition.

Correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.