Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor said:
Hope we start to hear news later today on this. Aguero is in Argentina so still needs to fly to the UK .
Is he def still there is he?
How you know mate?

I too hope we hear summat today,no doubt we will get some coverage when we land in manchester this afternoon,it is this afternoon aint it?

I know some of you are only twelve years old & accustomed to getting everything you ask for at Christmas but FFS.

If I was in charge of this deal, even if it had been signed a week ago, I would check how Aguero's fitness is, whether he's been allowed an extra holiday etc, then when he's ready for pre season, have a bullshit ceremonial signing, with Mancini, in Manchester.

I recon that's exactly what will be happening & very soon.

Ntini77 said:
We'd usually be hearing from Tolmie right about now. :(

With a bit of luck Ric might have had a word with him. Either that or Zim has him tied to the computer holding a blowtorch.

Post ya bastard or your toes get it.

sbm said:
With the player still recuperating from playing in this month’s Copa America in Argentina, Mancini wants to gain Aguero’s perspective of playing in England before moving forward in contract negotiations if City is successful in its transfer bid.

“Aguero played in Copa America. If we close the deal, I need to speak with him, because I want to know his opinion [of playing in Manchester],” explained Mancini.

If Aguero has a genuine interest in moving to the Premier League, the 46-year-old believes that City should be able to acquire the player within the week.

"I don’t know at the moment. The last news that I heard about Aguero was that the club was talking with Atletico Madrid [before the weekend]," Mancini said. "I think that maybe in four or five days, before the next game, I think that in this week maybe we can close. Maybe."

From: http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-manchestercitymanagerrobert

sorry but i read that interview last night after the game and that is not how i read Bobbys comments at all with regard to wanting to know about Agueros opinion bobby seemed to me when i read the full interview that he was referring to the charity shield game and as to weather Aguero felt he would be fit to play in it should he have signed for us by then, nothing to do with weather or not he would as the bit in brackets suggest play in manchester .. media spin is all that is to try and add extra drama ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.