Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
THEBLUEDONKEY said:
sbm said:
With the player still recuperating from playing in this month’s Copa America in Argentina, Mancini wants to gain Aguero’s perspective of playing in England before moving forward in contract negotiations if City is successful in its transfer bid.

“Aguero played in Copa America. If we close the deal, I need to speak with him, because I want to know his opinion [of playing in Manchester],” explained Mancini.

If Aguero has a genuine interest in moving to the Premier League, the 46-year-old believes that City should be able to acquire the player within the week.

"I don’t know at the moment. The last news that I heard about Aguero was that the club was talking with Atletico Madrid [before the weekend]," Mancini said. "I think that maybe in four or five days, before the next game, I think that in this week maybe we can close. Maybe."

From: http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-manchestercitymanagerrobert

sorry but i read that interview last night after the game and that is not how i read Bobbys comments at all with regard to wanting to know about Agueros opinion bobby seemed to me when i read the full interview that he was referring to the charity shield game and as to weather Aguero felt he would be fit to play in it should he have signed for us by then, nothing to do with weather or not he would as the bit in brackets suggest play in manchester .. media spin is all that is to try and add extra drama ..

thats how i read it pal not look sergio we want you to make the best team in europe but the weathers shit do you still fancy it its jus typical press twisting things the intresting thing for me was the fact that mr khaldoon has been in los angeles with gary cooke surely they are planning our moves and like someone mentioned earlier possibly mancini hasnt been updated and we have agreed a fee and there now sorting personal terms out hope this is the case maybe they will get him back in training with tevez next monday

I honestly reckon if we pull this off it firmly plants us up there with barca and real as a world force.

He's a worldwide marquee name with youth and talent to boot.

Along with yaya and David silva this is a huge one.

sorry but i read that interview last night after the game and that is not how i read Bobbys comments at all with regard to wanting to know about Agueros opinion bobby seemed to me when i read the full interview that he was referring to the charity shield game and as to weather Aguero felt he would be fit to play in it should he have signed for us by then, nothing to do with weather or not he would as the bit in brackets suggest play in manchester .. media spin is all that is to try and add extra drama ..[/quote]

thats how i read it pal not look sergio we want you to make the best team in europe but the weathers shit do you still fancy it its jus typical press twisting things the intresting thing for me was the fact that mr khaldoon has been in los angeles with gary cooke surely they are planning our moves and like someone mentioned earlier possibly mancini hasnt been updated and we have agreed a fee and there now sorting personal terms out hope this is the case maybe they will get him back in training with tevez next monday[/quote]

just looked back at the origional article i read now and its totally different from last night. Last night the interview was published just as a straight transcript this morning the quotes have all been jigged around and things implied that were not present last night. the interview last night before media spin read to me

balotelli bit of a tit thing to do but he was subbed matter ends there

Aguero not signed yet but as far as bobby nows we were talking to atleti and maybe 4/5 days a signature

community shield draws close if Aguero is signed will he play and Bobby said he dont know as Aguero not long Back off Copa and that he would have to speak to him to get his opinion on weather he would be fit ...

i8rags said:
CityForever45 said:
Why Tolmie left ?
he no like it.

9042825.jpg

chase of spades said:
Taylor said:
Hope we start to hear news later today on this. Aguero is in Argentina so still needs to fly to the UK .
Is he def still there is he?
How you know mate?

I too hope we hear summat today,no doubt we will get some coverage when we land in manchester this afternoon,it is this afternoon aint it?

The story about his no show said he was in Argentina and yeah we land this afternoon mate

THEBLUEDONKEY said:

sorry but i read that interview last night after the game and that is not how i read Bobbys comments at all with regard to wanting to know about Agueros opinion bobby seemed to me when i read the full interview that he was referring to the charity shield game and as to weather Aguero felt he would be fit to play in it should he have signed for us by then, nothing to do with weather or not he would as the bit in brackets suggest play in manchester .. media spin is all that is to try and add extra drama ..

thats how i read it pal not look sergio we want you to make the best team in europe but the weathers shit do you still fancy it its jus typical press twisting things the intresting thing for me was the fact that mr khaldoon has been in los angeles with gary cooke surely they are planning our moves and like someone mentioned earlier possibly mancini hasnt been updated and we have agreed a fee and there now sorting personal terms out hope this is the case maybe they will get him back in training with tevez next monday[/quote]

just looked back at the origional article i read now and its totally different from last night. Last night the interview was published just as a straight transcript this morning the quotes have all been jigged around and things implied that were not present last night. the interview last night before media spin read to me

balotelli bit of a tit thing to do but he was subbed matter ends there

Aguero not signed yet but as far as bobby nows we were talking to atleti and maybe 4/5 days a signature

community shield draws close if Aguero is signed will he play and Bobby said he dont know as Aguero not long Back off Copa and that he would have to speak to him to get his opinion on weather he would be fit ...[/quote]

My head hurts. That's a very high ratio of thoughts to punctuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.