Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
clearly nobody has a clue where we are at with this deal ffs ..i need to move from the wall before i punch the fucker and then have a sore hand for the next 3 days.

matsi said:
CityForever45 said:
http://twitter.com/#!/aranchadiaz

It'sa twit from a spanish jurno that says aguero is flying to manchester

saw that one too, its said to be from Lluís Lainz twitter, but his tweets are private so I cant see if he is the one that posted it, and if there's some truth in it, we'll just have to wait and see

You have to be kidding me, his name is Lluis Lainz ? HAHA.

Neville Kneville said:
If Tevez stays & we get this guy, some defenders are going to shit themselves.

It would be a good thing for Argentina, as Mancini will get them playing together better than the various clowns they put in charge of their national team.

Hmm I am not sure if Tevez and Aguero together would work... I mean Tevez does not work with ANY OTHER striker to begin with...

THEBLUEDONKEY said:
From: http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-manchestercitymanagerrobert

sorry but i read that interview last night after the game and that is not how i read Bobbys comments at all with regard to wanting to know about Agueros opinion bobby seemed to me when i read the full interview that he was referring to the charity shield game and as to weather Aguero felt he would be fit to play in it should he have signed for us by then, nothing to do with weather or not he would as the bit in brackets suggest play in manchester .. media spin is all that is to try and add extra drama ..

thats how i read it pal not look sergio we want you to make the best team in europe but the weathers shit do you still fancy it its jus typical press twisting things the intresting thing for me was the fact that mr khaldoon has been in los angeles with gary cooke surely they are planning our moves and like someone mentioned earlier possibly mancini hasnt been updated and we have agreed a fee and there now sorting personal terms out hope this is the case maybe they will get him back in training with tevez next monday[/quote]

just looked back at the origional article i read now and its totally different from last night. Last night the interview was published just as a straight transcript this morning the quotes have all been jigged around and things implied that were not present last night. the interview last night before media spin read to me [/quote]

You may well be right. I was just copying verbatim from the article - and I was aware that the source was Goal.com.

Anyway I don't think you and I disagree about the desirability and likelihood of signing Aguero!

avoidconfusion said:
Neville Kneville said:

It would be a good thing for Argentina, as Mancini will get them playing together better than the various clowns they put in charge of their national team.

Hmm I am not sure if Tevez and Aguero together would work... I mean Tevez does not work with ANY OTHER striker to begin with...

They don't both have to play as strikers.

yozzer said:
clearly nobody has a clue where we are at with this deal ffs ..i need to move from the wall before i punch the fucker and then have a sore hand for the next 3 days.

Shame on you yozzer, you should know our negotiators first task after any talks is to inform the ITK's. :-)

Neville Kneville said:
avoidconfusion said:
Neville Kneville said:

They don't both have to play as strikers.

While I still think Tevez will be off it would be interesting to see how Mancini paired Tevez with Aguero.

What do we reckon, Aguero up top with Tevez playing the deeper 2nd striker role or the other way around?

Or one playing centre forward (probably Tevez) the other (Aguero) right sided?

glen quagmire said:
Why are people so impatient?
Our manager has just been on the telly, saying that we are in madrid talking to him.
It has also been reported HE want's to come to US.
I don't see the need for anything else.
lol!! i think we all just want confirmation that its agreed and hes flying in for a medical glen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.