Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
SilvaLining said:
How reliable is this journo? And similarly, are Marca the Spanish equivalent of the Star or are they usually pretty decent?
the top Spanish sports daily. Don't know if that means much though

mancmackem said:
We will not lose money on Tevez with that goal scoring record. We will get at least the £32.5m back that we paid for him.

The MCFC Swales era of transfer dealings will definitely not come to play in this one!
I am right in thinking if we got Tevez on a four year contract at £32m, his amortisation value now is £16m. Anything above that is a profit.

If we are all right on tevez and it is about money and not family then there is a very high chance he will stay as I don't think he will get more elsewhere

Twitter has said on about 3 different accassions over the last 2 weeks that we have signed him. About 4 weeks ago, twitter said we had completed the signing of Nasri. Journos are KFA. We have not signed him until it's on the OS.

By the way, in other news, Chelsea have signed Neymar.

SilvaLining said:
How reliable is this journo? And similarly, are Marca the Spanish equivalent of the Star or are they usually pretty decent?

Generally shit hot for football news. Reported our interest in David Villa the deadline day/takeover day we signed Robinho which turned out to be on the nose.

he just tweeted again he used BBC sport as a backup hahaha

Estepa_MARCA Javier Estepa
No está cerrado lo de Agüero. Aquí el link de la BBC. bbc.in/nugPOu #ManchesterCity #Agüero

Fallingbostel Blue said:
mancmackem said:
We will not lose money on Tevez with that goal scoring record. We will get at least the £32.5m back that we paid for him.

The MCFC Swales era of transfer dealings will definitely not come to play in this one!
I am right in thinking if we got Tevez on a four year contract at £32m, his amortisation value now is £16m. Anything above that is a profit.

You've got the concept right, but I think he might have been signed on a five year deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.