Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
tevez up front and aguero wide left or right ?.Im happy carlitos still here we can hammer the rags in the charity shield then flog him deadline day everyones happy.
Neither Carlos nor Aguero would be available for the Community shield if they are City players, as they will both be on holiday.

tevez up front and aguero wide left or right ?.Im happy carlitos still here we can hammer the rags in the charity shield then flog him deadline day everyones happy.

Tin hat on here, but I disagree, Tevez should be put with cast offs its where he wants to be, team are going to have to do without him should be done straight from the start. Kompany captain as well. Anything else and its double standards IMO.

SalfordCityBlue said:
mancityscot said:
am i the only one who hates liverpool and united the exact same? both vile clubs with vile fans

Not a popular thing to say around here, but I actually dislike Liverpool more than United. Equal distaste for both Liverpool teams actually, and they top my list of teams I revel in defeat for.

If it was a choice between the dippers and United winning the league it's Manchester team every time for me...

RAG ;)

smiler1234uk said:
Javier Estapa, the renowned Marca-journalist, have just tweeted that Manchester City have completed the signing of Sergio Aguero. #MCFC

Breaking news....Margaret Thatcher wins over the nation as the Conservatives sweep to power in a historical day for Britain with it's first female Prime Minister!

Have u caught up yet ;)

Tricky_Trev said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
Neither Carlos nor Aguero would be available for the Community shield if they are City players, as they will both be on holiday.

well i can dream cant i?

Tevez City said:
How many times do I have to press refresh until Aguero sign ?

With Juventus, Inter Milan and Real Madrid understood to be considering moves for Tévez, who has been given a three-week break following international duty with Argentina in the Copa America, City are to accelerate attempts to sign Atlético Madrid’s Sergio Agüero, with talks due to begin with the Spanish club on Thursday.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/8650887/Manchester-City-striker-Carlos-Tevez-back-on-the-market-after-Corinthians-deal-collapses-at-last-minute.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... inute.html</a>

even if everything was all agreed upon in the next day or two, when you're looking at medical, dotting the I's and crossing the T's...early next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.