Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinon i think we will bag agguero and nasri before the week is out

well thats what the rumor round work is anyway and we have alot of contact with certain people

although on other threads were talking about pastore!! No i dont think he will join us

it will be agguero nasri and i really hope sanchez will be back on the cards as barca will tie fabregas up in the next few days

These deals aren't easy, it will be done "properly" and "efficiently" in good time. Hopefully before Sunday.

Aguero should be done this week his agent said it will be sorted. Just hope its soon to stop the speculation

Taylor said:
Aguero should be done this week his agent said it will be sorted. Just hope its soon to stop the speculation

Just need Salfordpaul to find out when the medical is.

Taylor said:
without speculation this thread wouldnt be here. ;)

avoidconfusion said:
BlueCityfan said:
City, Mancini: "Per Aguero si chiude in settimana"

Roberto Mancini ne è certo: Sergio Aguero (23) sarà un giocatore del Manchester City. L'attuale tecnico dei "Citizens" non ha dubbi riguardo il trasferimento del "Kun" alla sua corte, che dovrebbe avvenire in settimana sempre secondo le sue parole. Tuttosport ha riportato le dichiarazioni dell'ex Inter dalla tournée americana della squadra inglese: "Non lo so perché non ho parlato ancora con nessuno. Si tratta di una questione che va risolta presto, forse nelle prossime ore. Si chiude in settimana? Penso probabilmente di sì". Verità o parole di circostanza? Lo scopriremo molto presto, con Juventus e Real Madrid alla finestra.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juven...d&idtmw=282757" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juven...d&idtmw=282757</a>

Translated:

Mancini is certain: Sergio Aguero will be a city player. The manager of the citizens has no doubts about el kun's transfer. From America Mancini said: "I don't know why I have not spoken to anyone yet. It deals with a question which will soon be sorted out, maybe in the next few hours. Will it be done by the end of the week? Probably, Yes".

Mancini is sure Aguero will be a City player!

Would love to say "only this" but to be honest Mancini sometimes comes across as if he does not really know what is going on. :)

We all give so much credence to the mind games of Baconface/Wenger et al.

Bobby is becoming very adept at feeding the press mis-information and cheeky little hints of our targets etc. He plays the "translation" game very well and the press (and some fans) fall for it every time.

I've no doubt he is VERY aware of whats going on, he's playing the game and I'm lovin it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.