Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaden19 said:
citizens_1976 said:
jaden19 said:
I have a feeling that this is the Sanchez deal all over again.

I mean he has a 38 million release clause or something, so why is this taking so long.
Because we are trying to get him even cheaper, at 30 million. Makes sense to me.

Hmmmm.

Not too sure about.

I think he is waiting for Madrid. I mean the Silva and Balotelli deals did not take this long and they were harder to get since there was no release clause on either contracts.

Do you know how long it takes to go through every nut and Cranny when buying and signing a player?

jaden19 said:
citizens_1976 said:
jaden19 said:
I have a feeling that this is the Sanchez deal all over again.

I mean he has a 38 million release clause or something, so why is this taking so long.
Because we are trying to get him even cheaper, at 30 million. Makes sense to me.

Hmmmm.

Not too sure about.

I think he is waiting for Madrid. I mean the Silva and Balotelli deals did not take this long and they were harder to get since there was no release clause on either contracts.

The Silva, Toure and Balotelli deals took a hell of a lot longer. We haven't even made a bid for Aguero yet and he has just got back from Copa America duty. Give it time.

Hinchcliffe at the far post said:
southern muppet said:
.....anyone on Bluevibe being rich enough to rent a property out to Sergio Aguero.

meh.ro3728.jpg

I know this guy and was round his house last week, it used to be rented by Shay Given and before that Elano so it's no bullish@t!!

So, how come you've decided to sell up?

Just said on SSN when they go through the transfers with the iPad and the big touch screen telly thingy that:

'Sky Sports sources understand the deal the deal is likely to be completed next week possibly as early as Monday and Mancini wants to make 2 further signings before the season kicks off'

All conjecture but thought id post it anyways.

B3nStr0ng said:
Just said on SSN when they go through the transfers with the iPad and the big touch screen telly thingy that:

'Sky Sports sources understand the deal the deal is likely to be completed next week possibly as early as Monday and Mancini wants to make 2 further signings before the season kicks off'

All conjecture but thought id post it anyways.
now that sounds very promising!!!!!!

"Sergio Aguero is flying in to Manchester on Sunday ahead of his move to Manchester City" According to @Fourth_Official .

I don`t know how reliable he is !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.