Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
dref619 said:
Lord BLue said:
richards30 said:
would be horrified if the aguero bid stops because of carlos!!! think the fans would hate him more if this happened!!
so do the fans hate him then? I certainly don't hate him. Although i do hope for a conclusion to this saga soon.
i think there's alot of negative feeling about tevez in the fanbase though. some such as myself, never forgave him after the january transfer request

grow up !!!!!!!!!

dadnlad said:
dref619 said:
Lord BLue said:
so do the fans hate him then? I certainly don't hate him. Although i do hope for a conclusion to this saga soon.
i think there's alot of negative feeling about tevez in the fanbase though. some such as myself, never forgave him after the january transfer request

grow up !!!!!!!!!

haha fair response, just thought his actions at the time were disgusting tbh

Tevez has been a **** this year, Transfer Request in January, AWOL for the FA Cup Semi Final, We all wanted Vinny to captain the team in the Final and Tevez took it, he then threw away the scarves that were handed to him en route to the trophy and now he's started this shit again.

Get Rid.

Jackson-ctid said:
Tevez has been a **** this year, Transfer Request in January, AWOL for the FA Cup Semi Final, We all wanted Vinny to captain the team in the Final and Tevez took it, he then threw away the scarves that were handed to him en route to the trophy and now he's started this shit again.

Get Rid.

He injured his hamstring against dippers, at least get your facts right.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Jackson-ctid said:

Get Rid.

I think he means because he wasn't at the Semi Final? Even so it's a bit harsh, he was getting treatment which in effect helped him play in the Final, and he played well.

Not AWOL as in wasnt playing but AWOL in that he didnt turn up i know the rumour was he was having treatment in a bid to be fit but lets be honest he could have spared 2 to 3 hours

Jackson-ctid said:

Get Rid.

I'm finding it very hard to disagree with you Jackson

Ticket For Schalke said:
Jackson-ctid said:

Get Rid.

TBF Micah was injured also but still supported the team and joined in the celebrations. IMO also he should have been there, particularly as captain!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=89434&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballpress.net/?action=re ... witterfeed</a>

The coach Roberto Mancini is sure: Sergio Aguero (23) will be a player of Manchester City. "It's a matter that must be solved soon maybe in next hours. All ended in this week? I think yes."

larderland said:
http://www.footballpress.net/?action=read&idsel=89434&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

The coach Roberto Mancini is sure: Sergio Aguero (23) will be a player of Manchester City. "It's a matter that must be solved soon maybe in next hours. All ended in this week? I think yes."

Hmmm interesting that's a direct quote..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.