Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
avoidconfusion said:
Aramis said:
SilvaLining said:
For me, the danger is Madrid. If for some reason Atletico were willing to sell to them, they would go for him over Tevez no question, it makes much more sense. Same fee, younger, used to the league etc. We just have to hope that City act fast and get Aguero wrapped up ASAP before we lose the opportunity. Aguero himself might be getting pissed off at us if we drag our heels!

from what I'm hearing is Aguero is dragging his heels - He is waiting for RM to make their move but Atleti is pushing him your way

"your" way... you are a Supporter of which team then and where are you hearing this?

Haven't you met our resident Spanish Rag?

mate has just phoned (city fan) and said key 103 news at 4.30 reported a bid of 38 mil for kun has been made and accepted not sure if true might be worth listening at 5

Aramis said:
SilvaLining said:
neil jung said:
Don't worry, someone will be along in a minute to tell you that Atletico won't sell him to Real. If you believe that.

Don't believe that for a minute really. Fierce rivalries don't stop players moving or make clubs unwilling to sell to each other if the price is right and the player is willing. I mean you couldn't get a more fierce rivalry than Barca-Madrid and Figo went over, to cite one of the numerous examples across the world

this was an unusual situation and not like the aguero's at all - Floro Perez out smarted figo and was the first to exploit the Buy out Clause (BOC)

Regardless of specifics, the player still moved to a rival. As I said, that's one example. Point is, despite all the posturing of 'we will never sell to Madrid' Ateltico certainly will if they come in and offer the right amount and Aguero wants to go. If I remember correctly he's even left the door open to this possibility, saying something to the effect of 'Atletico is just where I work', thereby distancing himself from any deep rooted ties with the club

swinton blue said:
mate has just phoned (city fan) and said key 103 news at 4.30 reported a bid of 38 mil for kun has been made and accepted not sure if true might be worth listening at 5

is there a link for ya fellow Aussie?

Aussie! said:
swinton blue said:

is there a link for ya fellow Aussie?

<a class="postlink" href="http://radioplayer.key103.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://radioplayer.key103.co.uk/</a>

There are no quotes from Aguero saying he wants to go to Real. His agent came out and said that us, juve and real wanted him. He could of easily said then that Aguero wants to go to Real but he didnt. If Atleti tell him that there is no way we are selling you to real then he will defo come here but if Real are allowed to talk to him then i doubt we'll be seeing him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.