Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
zangatangring said:
SilvaLining said:
skillman said:
..................................Hart...............................

...Richards.....Kompany...........Lescott........Clichy...

.....................Yaya..............Silva......................

..Aguero.........Tevez.............Dzeko........Balotelli...

Some team!

Yeah it'd only concede about 12 goals a game :p

Argentina played similarly in the copa america this year. Maradona also fielded a front 4 in the world cup 2010 at some points.

Good point, and they were pretty solid against a quality German team

Chevelle said:
Saw this on a reds forum about Aguero...

The usual comments (because they ain't signing him), Aguero is not that good, over rated, Tevez is better etc etc hahaha then a red says this

LOOK AT THE LOT OFF YOU ..TALKING ABOUT MAN CITY'S SIGNING'S ...GET A LIFE !!

hahahahaah and a regular poster too

I think this dipper post is the funniest!

the ssn thing is just rubbish
having just looked at the whole article it says no more than mancini did after there match, he kept saying i know nothing i have not spoke to the director.

honestly making stuff up.

he may well go there but as a liverpool fan he must realise it will annoy his fellow fans.

if we bid, he will come here.

Tricky_Trev said:
Twitter has said on about 3 different accassions over the last 2 weeks that we have signed him. About 4 weeks ago, twitter said we had completed the signing of Nasri. Journos are KFA. We have not signed him until it's on the OS.

By the way, in other news, Chelsea have signed Neymar.
You mean someone said on Twitter. Twitter is the medium.

The radio, tv, Bluemoon doesn't say anything - it's the individual. Difficulty is distinguishing who to listen to

PjMSweden said:
Chevelle said:
Saw this on a reds forum about Aguero...

The usual comments (because they ain't signing him), Aguero is not that good, over rated, Tevez is better etc etc hahaha then a red says this

LOOK AT THE LOT OFF YOU ..TALKING ABOUT MAN CITY'S SIGNING'S ...GET A LIFE !!

hahahahaah and a regular poster too

I think this dipper post is the funniest!

the ssn thing is just rubbish
having just looked at the whole article it says no more than mancini did after there match, he kept saying i know nothing i have not spoke to the director.

honestly making stuff up.

he may well go there but as a liverpool fan he must realise it will annoy his fellow fans.

if we bid, he will come here.

Lmao, so basically according to that dipper, he won't come here because it will piss off everyone else that we've got him. YCMIU

mancityscot said:
am i the only one who hates liverpool and united the exact same? both vile clubs with vile fans

Both plastic clubs with sets of plastic fans.

Ladyman, this backs up that Spanish report earlier that says we may pay below his release clause.

A meeting has been arranged today to iron out a deal for Argentina star Aguero, 23, whom City hope to sign in the next few days for about £30m — lower than the £38m release clause previously demanded by Atletico.

mancityscot said:
am i the only one who hates liverpool and united the exact same? both vile clubs with vile fans

I actually hate Everton more than Liverpool, but I see where you're coming from. They have A-side attitude similar to that of your average Aberdeen fan in that their fans still think they are a huge club (obviously on different scales). What they don't seem to get is that they aren't even in Europe, never mind the champions league.

Monkfish said:
zangatangring said:
SilvaLining said:
Yeah it'd only concede about 12 goals a game :p

Argentina played similarly in the copa america this year. Maradona also fielded a front 4 in the world cup 2010 at some points.

Good point, and they were pretty solid against a quality German team

All i'm saying is that a lineup like that is a viable option when playing a defensive minded team that are inferior on the counter and possession in addition to favouring hold up play. Germany were not such a team. Batista especially favoured this because of the corporate pressure of fielding big names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.