Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's less than two weeks before we even entertained this transfer.

FFS, get a grip.

He will be a City player when it matters.

You should be celebrating the prospect not letting 'outsiders' bring out insecurities.

Liverpool is bullshit, Madrid, seemingly too many obstacles, both financial and political.

I'm not going to elaborate on this, but you getting a certain confidence from what is exuded by others.

Nail me to the cross, I'm off to get my little lad an Aguero shirt.

Don't ask me when, don't ask me how, just don't doubt my conviction thy will be done.
Morning mate, any thoughts on the Carlos situation and him meeting with Branca?

My own thoughts are that he has an advisor, leave it to him to try and manufacture what the fuck he now wants.

It's quite sad, City have excellent relations with all the top clubs, and could have made all this a lot easier, if we had been extended an early courtesy.

...but his agents wouldn't get paid nearly half as much, would they ;)

There would be a certain irony if Inter sold Sneijder to the scumbags and they in turn, used it to buy Carlos.

Karma x2.

We fucked em over once and United's borrowed money would again have the stench of Tevez, but serve our purposes.

If Inter want Carlos, they do business with United on Sneijder, or we forget Nasri.
Are we close to walking away from nasri yet tolm ?

According to things I have read, and no ain't going to link them all it seems we are waiting for Wenger to get a replacement, whether true or not who knows.

Imo really i think we should see what happens with sneidjer and if he goes to the rags so be it!! We should still get agguero and then maybe off tevez for say 10 million and etto, as we want for 50 million for tevez so have agguero and etto

what on earth is going on with aguero have we even started talks with them like the papers claim we have i think its bull shit even bobby is getting frustrated at the lack of signings i wont even get started on nasrigate!

BibbyBlue85 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Nothing will happen with kun till he's back of is hols.

He'll be done by Monday at the latest
This

Cant see it being any longer than monday,i still think we will hear summit today,i mean,its still early in L.A and Argentina aint it so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.