Sergio Aguero

pudge

About time he had a new thread of his own like Edin, Silva, Fernandinho etc for this season.

Instead of bringing him up in other players threads for god knows what reason...

There's more than enough on here with an opinion, good or bad, about him this season given the colourful post he has received today alone.

So now you can discuss the player in his own thread, believe it or not.

AntiUnited said:
Selfish, and under cooked = should be on the bench earning his spot.

The fact you have the word united in your username makes you a **** anyway

He is brilliant when he is on form. But sometimes (pretty often actually in the past year), he is so hard to watch. So selfish and tries to do everything himself.

The way some players get criticized here. Aguero gets away with ALOT!

Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:

Did i hurt your feeling regarding your love child? if u dont think hes selfish or under performing then i dont know what to say. hes living off his amazing performances from 2 seasons ago.

I think he's been excellent, despite some pretty poor service. We are crossing it too much for him to be that effective, but he's battled for everything and always looked a threat. Dzeko doesn't help him at all with his constant battle with how to control a football, but his interplay has been sharp. I'd like to see him given more of a go with Negredo

AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:
AntiUnited said:

Did i heart your feeling regarding your love child? if u dont think hes selfish or under performing then i dont know what to say. hes living off his amazing performances from 2 seasons ago.

You should learn english, "heart your love child" another bosnian no doubt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.