Sergio Canales

Try to watch as much of La Liga as possible, and this guy is really really good. Maturity way behond his years when he is on the ball. Would love this signing to happen.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
He's very talented, and if he is free in the summer(can't confirm that) then he will be sought after, which is why a bid in january would be necessary imo.

as soon as he reaches 450 minutes playing time this season, it triggers another year in his contract. he must be very close to that now. he said earlier in the week he wants his future sorted out now. to me that means he's moving this week or next!

there has been so much speculation in spain linking him with madrid they do have to be hot favourites. remember that ridiculous story over christmas about ADUG asking about buying real madrid? then later it transpired there had been a 'getting to know you' meeting. it was printed somewhere that we'd formed an agreement not to tread on each other's toes over transfer targets.

what I would give to know which names were discussed!

This guy is the HOTTEST name in football at the moment!
Is he any good some of you ask? Real Madrid was willing to pay his 10m€ buy out clause even before that Sevilla game.

Another Torres and one we should throw everything at to get.

To put it another way, if this guy was our only signing for Jan, Mancini would be very, very happy.

Soulboy said:
avoidconfusion said:
18 year old racing santander midfielder... one for the future perhaps? Apparently Madrid were after him.

Not sure if there really is anything to this.

Just out of curiosity... why do you think there is nothing in this?

What do you base that on... from your location in Rotterdam?

You must know something that I don't, so let's have it... name your sources.

serious question, who/what is your source for this fella?

Brilliant. We must go for him, he is going to become better than tranny. I'd take him over Zarate or anyone else were linked with!

He should be a forward never mind a playmaker the timing of his runs and his exquisite finishes were world class! What i would do to see this lad in a city shirt

Chelsea & Manchester City offer mega money for Sergio Canales

Sergio Canales and his father Gelo continue to weigh up offers from big clubs across Europe and whilst Real Madrid are still favourites, Chelsea and Manchester City have made attractive offers, according to the Spanish press today.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/Chelsea-Manchester-City-offer-mega-money-for-Sergio-Canales-/5173/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-a ... les-/5173/</a>

I fear we have zero chance of signing him. Just can't see him leaving Spain at this stage of his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.