Sergio Canales

That's a trade I think they would never in a million years be interested in. Canales could be the new Xavi/Iniesta.

I don't know why anyone would want to trade Canales for Adebayor, but if they do- Hell yeah! Please I'd drive over to pick him up maself :0

benCTID said:
Blue Haze said:
Only played 9 times for Real. Wonder if he's getting tired of that.

Maybe this Dax.
Hey,I am all for it! I just don't think Real will want to do that. I reckon they'd rather loan him out to a team where he can get first team football. The kid plays like an Ozil clone. So I guess he is younger and slightly inferior. But that is like 95% of all starting AMs are slightly inferior to Ozil.

So I see why he can't get any playing time, but I don't see why Real will want to get rid of him. But if they do, we should spread our arms wide open :)

FromPollockToSilva said:
What happened to this kid that he's being linked with Villa? Fairly spectacular fall from grace...

Yet another example of someone who peaked too early, as a youngster he looked like he had the World at his feet, but he didn't progress and now he's the Spanish alternative to Tom Cleverley as far as Villa are concerned!

Matty said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
What happened to this kid that he's being linked with Villa? Fairly spectacular fall from grace...

Yet another example of someone who peaked too early, as a youngster he looked like he had the World at his feet, but he didn't progress and now he's the Spanish alternative to Tom Cleverley as far as Villa are concerned!

Jesus that's harsh.

Matty said:
FromPollockToSilva said:

Didn't he tear his cruciate two years in a row? Hard to blame him for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.