Sergio in Oldham

That’s got to be the way to go from the ground or town to Alderley.

I was behind him in the filter lane to go right, just before the complex where the Barlow Croft is.

Essentially going back toward the village. I got the glimpse when he turned right, I didn’t get through the filter.

Was definitely him. Drives like a mad man too.

I was behind him in the filter lane to go right, just before the complex where the Barlow Croft is.

Essentially going back toward the village. I got the glimpse when he turned right, I didn’t get through the filter.

Was definitely him. Drives like a mad man too.
Maybe he was dining at the Barlow Croft tonight. They’ve got some great meal deals on in January.

He and ottamendi used to get there hair done in Altrincham, but the barbers has closed,, think its the same guy who has gone back too his first shop in Royton.

He and ottamendi used to get there hair done in Altrincham, but the barbers has closed,, think its the same guy who has gone back too his first shop in Royton.
Heard a rumour he has fallen out with Pep and is going to Oldham on loan - the Oldham manager told him he didn’t like his hair and to get it sorted before the press conference

Heard a rumour he has fallen out with Pep and is going to Oldham on loan - the Oldham manager told him he didn’t like his hair and to get it sorted before the press conference
I can see this being picked up and 'leaked' by the MEN.......

'A close source confirmed..........'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.