Sergio is at it already...

Matt Diablo

go on my son... not that its true of course or be recommended coz monogamy is good ok

NEW MANCHESTER CITY ACE SERGIO ­AGUERO STRIKES LUCKY AS BABE FALLS FOR DAZZLIN’ CHAT

ABOVE: Manchester City's new recruit Sergio Aguero has scored with the ladies

He paid for a few drinks and told me that, with his legs, Argentina had entered the World Cup

By John Ward

MAN CITY new boy Sergio ­Aguero scored a corker off the pitch with a dazzling chat-up line.

The £38million Man City striker hit the back of the net with a busty model in a nightspot after saying Argentina had qualified for the World Cup finals because of his amazing legs.

Stunning Luisana Varacalli, 24, claims the ­Argentina hotshot streaked through her defences in a packed nightclub before winning her ­affections behind the back of his lover.

The babe said she was dancing in Buenos Aires nightclub Kika when 23-year-old Aguero – known as Kun – made a beeline for her.

She said: “Kun approached me, asked to dance, he paid for a few drinks and told me that, with his legs, Argentina had entered the World Cup.

“There was kissing but he was very quiet because he said he had separated from Giannina, his ­girlfriend.”

Sports journalist Luisana said the encounter sparked a string of dates with Aguero, who has left Spanish club Atletico Madrid for a five-year deal with City.

And she added: “Besides being cute, he is a good person, very friendly and humble.

“Any girl that is with Kun would like him. The kissing in the bed is ten – without any doubt.”

The beautiful blonde spilled the beans in ­Argentinean mag Paparazzi and even went on TV to profess her love for the star, who has his name tattooed on his arm in Tengwar, a language ­invented by Lord Of The Rings author JRR Tolkien.

But she then went to ground after receiving death threat calls on her mobile phone.

Meanwhile, Aguero’s fiancée, 21-year-old ­Giannina – daughter of football legend Diego ­Maradona, 50 – went on the attack to defend her fella. They have a two-year-old son, Benjamin.

She said: “I made my family with Sergio and my son and I will defend my family.

“I knew he went to the nightclub to dance and he came home to me. I trust him.”

And to make sure she can keep an eye on him at Manchester City, she will be joining him in ­England with their son.

Matt Diablo said:
Sports journalist Luisana said the encounter

Stopped here....

This whore would say anything to get her name linked with a world class footballer, I can guarantee she gets alot more work now than she did before she released this bullshit.

I know where im gonna set some botnets on soon if these papers dont stop with the anti city shit.

Do they get a bottle of red of that blister nosed whisky swilling jock for every negative thing they say about us or something. I know we were gonna get sshit but ffs these guys are bending the truth digging up old old crap, purposely misinterpreting comments etc.

Even my old man has had enough of it and he is a die hard rag. When he says it's out of order it's usually out of order.

Edit: That first one looks like a trap SilvaLining xD

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.