Sergio pitch incident at end of game

To be fair 'fans 'of both clubs pass by my house 15 mins before the game going to the boozer(s) (Sun Inn (Blue Pub & Pack Horse (Red Pub ) Audenshaw) then pass by 15 mins after the game

To be honest I wouldn't know about the blues that do that as if it's an home game I'm at the match...but I can believe it.... i would rather be at the game than watching it in a pub or on TV ... but each to their own

Re pitch invasions , lets just remember this when the league is won .....let the players enjoy what they have worked hard for .Unfortunately we have our own knobheads as well
Will be interesting to see what happens if we win it against the rags.
I imagine the police will not want a pitch invasion that day and we may be encouraged to save it until the last home game.

We have some dick head fans too - we could end up with a situation very similar to last night.

Have the people who have posted videos of what was happening last night sent them to the club? Surely they will be looking for as much evidence as they can if they consider making a complaint?

Just seen the video on City Watch which clearly shows two different Wigan fans making aggressive moves on Aguero.

According to something Mrs Vienna has shown me that she has seen on Facebook, City are to take legal action after Sergio was verbally abused, spat at slapped around the head.

Good. I hope that the club gets somewhere with that.

Tell you what though... Sergio's seriously photogenic. He's got to be pissed off beyond belief at that disgusting little twunt, but every picture of him is way better than the one in my passport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.