Sergio pitch incident at end of game

I just listen too the Blue moon podkast there take on the aftermath was more that the City fans should have behaved better. I dont know about you guys but lately I find the blue moon podcast host trying so hard not too sound bias toward City that they are infact bias against City, discust

This forum never fails to make me smile.

I just listen too the Blue moon podkast there take on the aftermath was more that the City fans should have behaved better. I dont know about you guys but lately I find the blue moon podcast host trying so hard not too sound bias toward City that they are infact bias against City, discust
No, don't agree, I listen to the podcasts for a sensible pov... I certainly don't think they are biased against City.... But they aren't sheep either.

You know what mr franksinatra you can disagree with someone with out trying to belittle him its no need too be rude all the time

You are right mate. I apologise. I would just be very surprised if the blue moon podcast was biased against us. I think people are confusing bias against us with opinions which may not be continually positive about the club.

If the podcast was criticising fans behaviour at Wigan it seems a fair summation of some. Not sure why you think that would be a possible example of bias?

You are right mate. I apologise. I would just be very surprised if the blue moon podcast was biased against us. I think people are confusing bias against us with opinions which may not be continually positive about the club.

If the podcast was criticising fans behaviour at Wigan it seems a fair summation of some. Not sure why you think that would be a possible example of bias?
I know they are not bias against us , i might have chosen the wrong words , english not been my first language. just that they try sometimes too hard not too be bias for us thats all I ment

Not sure why some blues are placing more of the blame on the city supporters who reacted to morons running straight to the away end to give shit to every man woman and child... rather than you know celebrating like most Wigan fans managed to. Not to mention witnessing scrotes also harassing our players... if you don't think there would be a reaction from any set of fans in those circumstances then you're seriously naive, it was just poorly handled by Wigan(security and authorities) and allowed to go on way too long before they acted on what was unfolding in front of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.