Sergio Reguilon

domalino

I'm glad he's not going to the rags.
Also it seems like he's going to be part of negotiations to bring Bale back to Spurs, which I have to say I'll be very interested to see. If he's 75% the player he was when he left, and plays half their games, he'll be a massive boost for them.

Things are shaping up pretty well for the top 6. I think Spurs, United, Chelsea & Arsenal have seen Wolves and Leicester as a legitimate long term threat and are making - or at least trying to make - some big moves to keep the status quo intact.

Neville Kneville

Paying homage to Kevin Prince Boateng's agent
Also it seems like he's going to be part of negotiations to bring Bale back to Spurs, which I have to say I'll be very interested to see. If he's 75% the player he was when he left, and plays half their games, he'll be a massive boost for them.

Things are shaping up pretty well for the top 6. I think Spurs, United, Chelsea & Arsenal have seen Wolves and Leicester as a legitimate long term threat and are making - or at least trying to make - some big moves to keep the status quo intact.
I think Spurs will be fun this season.

I just hope we don't hand them points for doing fuck all, again.

damrider

We need a walker-like left-back -> someone who's reliable at the back and doesn't get caught out of position, i don't think Reguilon is the model. I wouldn't mind Tagliafico or Digne, though

FromPollockToSilva

I think the buy-back was the stumbling block for the Rags, but non-negotiable for Madrid. Would definitely add some energy to Spurs but still think they are very weak down the centre of the pitch

i♥city!

We need a walker-like left-back -> someone who's reliable at the back and doesn't get caught out of position, i don't think Reguilon is the model. I wouldn't mind Tagliafico or Digne, though
A walker like left back and you go on to mention Tagliafico and Digne? you consider two extremely slow full backs as being "walker like"?

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.