Sergio Reguilon

Possibly so. LB is up for grabs at City. No clue if the club are looking for one. Had a great game tonight. Can play that inverted role as well as playing wide. Very good player.

No possibly about it he will if they are looking to offload him now and would be keeping tabs on him. They are notorious for puting buyback clauses in place.

I don't know why they're even considering letting him go. Marcelo is past it. Mendy and Reguilon rotating would be better for them in the long run.

Real will probably got another leftback already lined up although as you said he could do a job for them

No possibly about it he will if they are looking to offload him now and would be keeping tabs on him. They are notorious for puting buyback clauses in place.

That’s fine. However, that’s why clubs negotiate. Plus, if the player happens to enjoy his environment, he may have no need to move. Nonetheless, it’s Real Madrid. I’m sure many Spanish players would like to put on their white kit.

Well, we shall see where he ends up this window.

That’s fine. However, that’s why clubs negotiate. Plus, if the player happens to enjoy his environment, he may have no need to move. Nonetheless, it’s Real Madrid. I’m sure many Spanish players would like to put on their white kit.

Well, we shall see where he ends up this window.

Not quite. If he is worth something they will always bring him back regardless of which club they will sell him too. We did the same thing to Angelino

At United soon apparently, they have got a fee agreed, but want to remove the "buy back" option Madrid insist is in the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.