Sergio's Offside, factually definitive or interpretive ?

Are you saying the freeze frame is too late or too early?
If you look at the ball, you could see that the picture shows the moment just before the ball touches Bernardo. Sergio was moving out of offside, and I`m 100% sure that if they had waited a tenth of a second or something, Sergio wasn`t offside. The frame is taken just too early, and UEFA probably knows that, but wanted to fuck us over like they did last year

VAR is not gonna help when idiots are operating it. I still stand by that the picture off Aguero is not taken at the right time, and they didn`t show the ref the angle behind the goal that clearly showed that Llorente touched it with his hand. Not blaming the ref for that one, cause he could only see 1 shite angle where you couldn`t see if it touched his hand or not. The fact that they didn`t even show him all possible angles is just shocking. If we were thrown out of the CL for a season or two I wouldn`t give a flying fuck. UEFA is corrupt as hell
Agree with your general thoughts, but I am not sure this would be a case of idiots running amok. I think this is more a case of the corruption you speak of.

I think VAR was manipulated for the Llorente incident, as well.

how sure are we that we see the images that VAR people see? and not just the TV company images? or are they the same?

Are you saying the freeze frame is too late or too early?
Too early, watch the video for evidence of his assertion.

It does look like Sergio would have been just level had the video been frozen when it *usually* is for offside decisions (as the ball is leaving the foot).
how sure are we that we see the images that VAR people see? and not just the TV company images? or are they the same?
That’s the issue I called out in my post about VAR manipulation. For the offside incident we were never shown the exact frame used by VAR, which has been shown in the past, along with the offside grid lines they use for assessment.

Why they didn’t show it last time has not been explained, either. They showed it for Mane’s goal in the Liverpool match last night.

If we were Spurs fans and the goal had been given against us, would we feel hard done by?

What pictures do they use to review it? All games are televised now and they seem to have many more angles and replays available almost instantly, why not use those?

Agree with your general thoughts, but I am not sure this would be a case of idiots running amok. I think this is more a case of the corruption you speak of.

I think VAR was manipulated for the Llorente incident, as well.
Why the fuck wouldn`t you show all the angles if one of them clearly shows that the ball touches his hands? UEFA clearly has an agenda with us, and you could see that both in the Llorente and Aguero offside situation. UEFA can fuck off

Too early, watch the video for evidence of his assertion.

It does look like Sergio would have been just level had the video been frozen when it *usually* is for offside decisions (as the ball is leaving the foot).

That’s the issue I called out in my post about VAR manipulation. For the offside incident we were never shown the exact frame used by VAR.

i cant really tell from the twitter video if they froze it at the right time or not, it hits Bernardo's right leg yeah? well, if it's frozen too early it must be frozen about 10 cms away from his right leg? if so, i cant see Sergio getting back onside in that fraction of a second

Has anyone seen the official VAR image with all the lines drawn on? TV usually show it later, but it never got shown, only the TV replay.

If we were Spurs fans and the goal had been given against us, would we feel hard done by?

Probably yes of course as we would be gutted but looking at it I would say in fairness it was so close I could see why it was given.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.