Serial drink-driver avoids jail 'for being a woman'

That's a truly remarkable judgement. Leaving aside the comments about her gender, I am astonished that someone that is serving a ban and has had two previous convictions AND was in a serious accident hasn't been jailed.
The stigma that used to surround drink driving is slowly being eroded. Perhaps the people involved in these cases should be shown testimony from families that have lost loved ones through the selfish and irresponsible act of getting behind the wheel pissed.

That's a truly remarkable judgement. Leaving aside the comments about her gender, I am astonished that someone that is serving a ban and has had two previous convictions AND was in a serious accident hasn't been jailed.
The stigma that used to surround drink driving is slowly being eroded. Perhaps the people involved in these cases should be shown testimony from families that have lost loved ones through the selfish and irresponsible act of getting behind the wheel pissed.
Too true, Sub human scum Drink driver's.

Last edited:
It’s almost 12 months since her last offence, if she can sort herself in 3months it will do more good than 18 months aside would ever do - “Although Parry "deserved" a prison term, the judge gave her three months to address her issues.“

Putting the man/woman issue to one side, it seems pretty sensible given the length of time that has past since the incident took place

It’s almost 12 months since her last offence, if she can sort herself in 3months it will do more good than 18 months aside would ever do - “Although Parry "deserved" a prison term, the judge gave her three months to address her issues.“

Putting the man/woman issue to one side, it seems pretty sensible given the length of time that has past since the incident took place
It's her third time of commiting the same offence. It's not like it was a random police check. She hit three vehicles and her own vehicle caught fire after she drove while banned and was three times over the limit. Just because she's behaved herself for 11 months isn't something we should be grateful for.
We're in an era where an offensive tweet can get you sent to prison but potentially killing someone results in a few months to think about how naughty you've been.........again!!!!!

It's her third time of commiting the same offence. It's not like it was a random police check. She hit three vehicles and her own vehicle caught fire after she drove while banned and was three times over the limit. Just because she's behaved herself for 11 months isn't something we should be grateful for.
We're in an era where an offensive tweet can get you sent to prison but potentially killing someone results in a few months to think about how naughty you've been.........again!!!!!

When you say ‘offensive tweets’, do to you mean death threats?

I don’t see have banging her up for 18 months does any good whatsoever. She’s behaved for 11months(so why send her to prison for 9 is one question?) but she hasn’t been let off. She has 3 months to get herself clean, stable and on the straight and narrow - I don’t see the problem

When you say ‘offensive tweets’, do to you mean death threats?

I don’t see have banging her up for 18 months does any good whatsoever. She’s behaved for 11months(so why send her to prison for 9 is one question?) but she hasn’t been let off. She has 3 months to get herself clean, stable and on the straight and narrow - I don’t see the problem
Oh, she’s behaved herself for 11 months whoppee doo. Should she get a medal or something?....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.