Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

brand blue heavies

Bear with me on this one but with the terrible news about finding that lad in the Canal there seems to be a few bodies that turn up in that canal with no idea of how they got there? Too many people go missing after a night out in the town and there just the ones we know about?

Did`nt that guy who`s bones they found next to the motorway,go out in town and never come back?

Before people say i`m being disrepectful or sensationalist i`ve been thinking about this for a long time and there are some sick bast@rds around nowdays.

In America alone they reckon theres about 50 serial killers on the prowl. Why not one in Manchester?

brand blue heavies said:
Bear with me on this one but with the terrible news about finding that lad in the Canal there seems to be a few bodies that turn up in that canal with no idea of how they got there? Too many people go missing after a night out in the town and there just the ones we know about?

Did`nt that guy who`s bones they found next to the motorway,go out in town and never come back?

Before people say i`m being disrepectful or sensationalist i`ve been thinking about this for a long time and there are some sick bast@rds around nowdays.

In America alone they reckon theres about 50 serial killers on the prowl. Why not one in Manchester?

I think the timing of this topic is a bit shit in light of what has happened. Sorry I just don't think it sits right.

paphos-mcfc said:
brand blue heavies said:

I think the timing of this topic is a bit shit in light of what has happened. Sorry I just don't think it sits right.

I understand and mods feel free to delete this but ive thought for a few years now that something is not right in Manchester and i have a feeling the police arnt being as open with us about who`s lurking around the town at night.
Im just putting forward my theory and apologise if anyone feels its bad timing.

brand blue heavies said:
paphos-mcfc said:
brand blue heavies said:

I understand and mods feel free to delete this but ive thought for a few years now that something is not right in Manchester and i have a feeling the police arnt being as open with us about who`s lurking around the town at night.

Fairplay pal.

brand blue heavies said:
paphos-mcfc said:
brand blue heavies said:

Yeah, timing a bit poor, but we all know nothing bad intended mate,im sure Sam and Sue
would want Bluemoon to carry on as normal.

As for your thread, you just never know mate. Look at Shipman in Hyde, these things can and do go on under our noses.

I understand your thinking here OP. Near where I grew up here in the midwest there's a college town that has had a very high incident of college males drowning. All the deaths are put down to alcohol by the police, but there are plenty of people that believe there's something more sinister going on and that it's a serial killer targeting drunk males coming home from parties or bars. At least one of the deaths was a guy on the college swim team. The police though have ruled all the deaths accidental drownings due to alcohol.

At least one of the deaths was a guy on the college swim team.

Lewis Hamilton can't drive a car when bladdered either. I myself consider myself to be world class at walking, yet when full of ale some fucker starts wobbling the pavement.

I blame Coronation Street.

Every other week someone ends up in the canal on that programme!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.