Serial Killers

mackenzie said:
bornblueegg said:
PistonBlue said:
John Christie, they made the film 10 Rillington Place about him. Richard Attenborough played Christie in a brilliant, wierdly scary film.
Got to agree with this one.

My husband's favourite film (which is a little scary in itself to be honest). ;-)

John Hurt was brilliant too and is one of my favourite actors.

"Christie done it!"

Haven't seen that film in ages but can remember everything about it. he suspense was incredible

Ffs cant believe this thread.

Fcuking hope I don’t live near you

The worst thing about serial killers is they are so hard to detect, usually for the fact that outwardly they are usually charming and charismatic and hold down a 9-5 job, yet have the ability to kill for a hobby, before going to the match sinking a few beers, and then gloating on bluemoon. :-)

LEE BRADBURY said:

The worst thing about serial killers is they are so hard to detect, usually for the fact that outwardly they are usually charming and charismatic and hold down a 9-5 job, yet have the ability to kill for a hobby, before going to the match sinking a few beers, and then gloating on bluemoon. :-)

Scorer's monomania over Hughes, and Ducado's OCD complex surrounding rumours puts them at the top of my list ;-)

BingoBango said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

Scorer's monomania over Hughes, and Ducado's OCD complex surrounding rumours puts them at the top of my list ;-)
lmao

LEE BRADBURY said:
BingoBango said:
LEE BRADBURY said:

lmao

I should qualify that: that's my list of potential Blue Moon serial killers, rather than names of people I'm planning to butcher horribly.

There's a whole separate list of those. Boom boom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.