Serie A 19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

cptaidan88

Fixtures are announced at 6pm this evening.

Reigning champions: Juventus
Champions League: Juventus, Napoli, Inter, and Atalanta
Europa League: Roma, Lazio, Torino

Relegated at the end of last year: Empoli, Frosinone, and Chievo Verona
Replaced by Promoted teams: Brescia, Lecce, Hellas Verona

Juve will win the league. You heard it here first.
For the first time in many years, I'm not convinced of that.

At the very least, I don't think they will be as dominant, its just whether Napoli or Inter can be consistent enough to mount a serious challenge.

I'm looking at going Italy to take in a couple of games with the kids during October half term. Does anyone know how far in advance KO times/fixture dates get changed for TV?

I'm looking at going Italy to take in a couple of games with the kids during October half term. Does anyone know how far in advance KO times/fixture dates get changed for TV?
Sometimes it's as little as 2-3 weeks.

I'll be going over for a couple of Hellas Verona matches this season, good to see them back into Serie A. I'll do a home match, and because of the news that the San Siro is to be demolished, I will go to one of their matches in Milan.

Sometimes it's as little as 2-3 weeks.

I'll be going over for a couple of Hellas Verona matches this season, good to see them back into Serie A. I'll do a home match, and because of the news that the San Siro is to be demolished, I will go to one of their matches in Milan.

Hhhmm. That's not ideal. I was hoping to watch Roma v AC, spend a couple of days in Rome, then head down to Naples by train for the mid week Napoli v Atalanta game.

Thanks for the advice BB

Hhhmm. That's not ideal. I was hoping to watch Roma v AC, spend a couple of days in Rome, then head down to Naples by train for the mid week Napoli v Atalanta game.

Thanks for the advice BB
Roma are in the Group Stages of the Europa League and will play on the Thursday night prior.

That means they will almost definitely play on the Sunday 27th October. Theres a small chance they could play on the Monday, but I'd be surprised if anyone played on the Monday that week because of the midweek games following.

I think that the Napoli game could be played Tuesday-Thursday.

Been to both with City and it seemed as if they were a bit of a ball ache to get to without the buses they had put on for City fans. Make sure you do your research on that prior to going. I'd suggest this as a starting point, but occasionally its not up to date. Taxi if all esle fails.

Buon Viaggio.

Roma are in the Group Stages of the Europa League and will play on the Thursday night prior.

That means they will almost definitely play on the Sunday 27th October. Theres a small chance they could play on the Monday, but I'd be surprised if anyone played on the Monday that week because of the midweek games following.

I think that the Napoli game could be played Tuesday-Thursday.

Been to both with City and it seemed as if they were a bit of a ball ache to get to without the buses they had put on for City fans. Make sure you do your research on that prior to going. I'd suggest this as a starting point, but occasionally its not up to date. Taxi if all esle fails.

Buon Viaggio.

Thanks for your advice :)

Usual wins for the usual suspects. Juve will piss it again, they have a ridiculous squad.

Nice to see Atalanta in the champions league. Been and stayed in Bergamo many times. Ground is falling to bits, really local club doing great things in serie A.

Hope to get over for my customary annual jaunt soon.

Wonder if the italian football media are going on and on about Juventus ruining the league and being none competitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.