Serious assault on an elderly Blue

City Mike 1969

Team supported
The one that doesn't just lie about coming from Manchester.
Shortly after the match Vs Leeds, after a short exchange with opposition supporters, an older- I’m guessing 62-70 year old - shirt wearing City supporter was attacked by supporters of Leeds United after today’s match.
It happened virtually outside the stadium, close to the to the south stand, on Ashton New Rd.
Whilst not in possession of all the facts, what I saw with my own eyes was said older City supporter get hit by a Leeds supporter from behind. The Blue cracked his head against a bus on his way down and his head also smacked the tarmac on the road.
The ambulance that had obviously picked the guy up went past us further down ANR.
Thoughts are with the assaulted Blue. Any news appreciated.

Shortly after the match Vs Leeds, after a short exchange with opposition supporters, an older- I’m guessing 62-70 year old shirt wearing City supporter was attacked by supporters of Leeds United after today’s match.
It happened virtually outside the stadium, close to the to the south stand, on Ashton New Rd.
Whilst not in possession of all the facts, what I saw with my own eyes was said older City supporter get hit by a Leeds supporter from behind. The Blue cracked his head against a bus on his way down and his head also smacked the tarmac on the road.
The ambulance that had obviously picked the guy up went past us further down ANR.
Shithouse Cnuts Hope you’re ok blue

Shithouse Cnuts Hope you’re ok blue
According to people around at the time the culprit was arrested virtually immediately after the assault took place. I did see the police on the scene immediately, but didn’t see any arrest myself.

Shortly after the match Vs Leeds, after a short exchange with opposition supporters, an older- I’m guessing 62-70 year old - shirt wearing City supporter was attacked by supporters of Leeds United after today’s match.
I trust you'll be reporting this to your nearest Police Station. Not doubting you, but needs your eye witness account on record
(Edit: also hope the gentleman concerned wasn't badly hurt, and makes a full recovery)

Last edited:
Shortly after the match Vs Leeds, after a short exchange with opposition supporters, an older- I’m guessing 62-70 year old - shirt wearing City supporter was attacked by supporters of Lepueds United after today’s match.
Put me in a cage with the culprit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.